Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Apologise for another thread !

But is anyone else getting bored of Pearson saying he will 'get it right' after a defeat. I think this may have something to do with never being able to put a run together. we seem to win after a defeat an awful lot, but when we win, we don't win again. Is this down to Pearson not motivating the players enough after we win? Or maybe our players just react to his hairdryer treatment after a defeat. It's been going on ages, wonder what you put it down too?

What else can he say after a defeat there's not exactly a great many ways to answer the same question just to keep the media supplied with editorial space especially straight after the game when he hasn't had a great deal of time to think over and talk to his team about what went right or wrong.

We haven't a clue what goes on in the dressing room before during or after a game so there's no point speculation on what he should/shouldn't/does/doesn't do in there..

But is anyone else getting bored of Pearson saying he will 'get it right' after a defeat. I think this may have something to do with never being able to put a run together. we seem to win after a defeat an awful lot, but when we win, we don't win again. Is this down to Pearson not motivating the players enough after we win? Or maybe our players just react to his hairdryer treatment after a defeat. It's been going on ages, wonder what you put it down too?

You want him to say, "I can't cope, sack me now!"?

I'm gettiung tired about people bleating on about this - what else is there to be said? At least he has the guts, unlike some managers, to admit that things need to change.

What would you like him to say then?

Archived