Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gw_leics772

knocky's goals

What percentage has he got? Whose closest to his?

Not sure, wasn't watching it just heard it from a different room saying he was leading the vote. He should win if it's on quality of goal because it was fúcking boss.

Just watching Soccer AM, in the Championship goals of the week they showed knocky first but not the second bizare. Maybe they are saving it for the tekkers section??

was thinking exactly the same. they're not gonna ignore a goal like that surely!

Hate to say it, but this was a bit like when I watched the film Taken. I had heard it hyped too many times and therefore when I actually saw it, it wasn't as good as expected.... It also didn't help that once I heard/read the term "Scorpion Kick" I had visions of Rene Higuita.

I'd be willing to say that goal was much more difficult to pull off than Higuita's save. Dodgy angle, moving away at pace, much more difficult to hit one foot than two.

Archived