Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gw_leics772

knocky's goals

Another impressive thing about the 2nd is we have at least 4 players in the box all looking to score from the cross even though it looks like the break was at top speed.

Another impressive thing about the 2nd is we have at least 4 players in the box all looking to score from the cross even though it looks like the break was at top speed.

I have to agree with that, although Huddersfield didn't exactly put up much resistance in that attack. I'm also very grateful that Knockaert scored with that ourageous flick, 'cause if he hadn't, King would've probably been absolutely fuming.

I think the first one great strike hit hard and shifting all over the place, I think it was was savable though, seemed to hit the middle of the goal from where I was sat.

Second one I'd like to see again as by the way you lot are going on seems I've missed something. When I saw it live it looked like a standard flick of the leg which while it looks good I've seen Sunday League Players do it and score.

Top performance from him last night in general throughly deserved his goals.

I think the first one great strike hit hard and shifting all over the place, I think it was was savable though, seemed to hit the middle of the goal from where I was sat.

Second one I'd like to see again as by the way you lot are going on seems I've missed something. When I saw it live it looked like a standard flick of the leg which while it looks good I've seen Sunday League Players do it and score.

You really need to see the second again mate, never seen a goal like it!

Amazing. If that was Van Persie or Aguero, or whoever, the goals would be on Sky Sports every ten mins. Really hope we get promoted, slowly starting to believe, win Saturday and we will be in a healthy position. As for best goal for City, Muzzy v Grimsby, that overhead kick. Knockaert looking very good though, hopefully more too come.

I've been to loads of Leicester away games over the years. That was easily the most comprehensive, one sided, professional performance I have ever witnessed from City. Not only were we first to every ball (which is credit entirely to Pearson), we restricted them to no shots on goal in the entire match. Had it not been for Nugent's wastefulness in front of goal (he had at least 5 chances) we could and should have won by five or six.

I have also never witnessed two moments of sheer magic in one match watching City, by the same player, in all my years. Can you name a game when someone has performed two acts of genius in the same game for CIty?

Credit to the back four, who didn't put a foot wrong, and to Drinkwater and King in the middle who afforded Knocky and Dyer the licence to wreak havoc. Why change that team?

As I walked back to my hotel in the centre of Huddersfield, I was mingling with Huddersfield fans, and there was a combination of shock and awe at what they had just witnessed. Let's hope that their consensus that "that lot are way too good for this division" proves correct.

That is why I go to football matches to watch City. Exceptionally proud to have witnessed that!

I've been to loads of Leicester away games over the years. That was easily the most comprehensive, one sided, professional performance I have ever witnessed from City. Not only were we first to every ball (which is credit entirely to Pearson), we restricted them to no shots on goal in the entire match. Had it not been for Nugent's wastefulness in front of goal (he had at least 5 chances) we could and should have won by five or six.

I have also never witnessed two moments of sheer magic in one match watching City, by the same player, in all my years. Can you name a game when someone has performed two acts of genius in the same game for CIty?

Credit to the back four, who didn't put a foot wrong, and to Drinkwater and King in the middle who afforded Knocky and Dyer the licence to wreak havoc. Why change that team?

As I walked back to my hotel in the centre of Huddersfield, I was mingling with Huddersfield fans, and there was a combination of shock and awe at what they had just witnessed. Let's hope that their consensus that "that lot are way too good for this division" proves correct.

That is why I go to football matches to watch City. Exceptionally proud to have witnessed that!

I don't know it you'd class it as genius but Gally sticking 2 in the top corners from 30 yards last season was pretty big.

I don't know it you'd class it as genius but Gally sticking 2 in the top corners from 30 yards last season was pretty big.

Those saying its the greatest piece of genius/best brace they've seen live are either massively over hyping it or have been to very few football matches.

Bergkamps hat trick against us is still the greatest display of technique and finishing I've seen.

I've seen quite a few goals by C. Ronaldo that were pretty much in the middle of the goal, where the you wouldn't blame the keeper simply because the ball was swerving so unpredictably.

I've seen quite a few goals by C. Ronaldo that were pretty much in the middle of the goal, where the you wouldn't blame the keeper simply because the ball was swerving so unpredictably.

I dunno about this one in the end it seemed to go through him a bit, don't think blame is the right word anyway and not saying its a keeper error and saying the shot is savable there is a difference, despite popular beliefe among football fans not ever shot is an easy save or unstoppable there is a middle ground.

I am currently in Bangladesh where You Tube seems to be banned, thank goodness for whoever posted the goals to Dailymotion! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu1nva_huddersfield-vs-leicester-knockaert-goals_sport

Brilliant goals. 2nd Place. 4 on the trot. Very exciting time to be a City fan.

Long season ahead, we know we will have dips in form but now we know that we can go on a nice little run and win games in good fashion.

Those saying its the greatest piece of genius/best brace they've seen live are either massively over hyping it or have been to very few football matches.

Bergkamps hat trick against us is still the greatest display of technique and finishing I've seen.

How often do the likes of Dennis Bergkamp come to Huddlesfield? And why do you insist on being such a football hipster?

Sorry Manwell, should have spelled it out a bit more clearly for you. The best two pieces of genius that I have witnessed at a football match that I have attended! And to be even more specific, from a Leicester player, because I rarely go to matches that don't involve the Blue Army!

Archived