Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Top of the league - Not anymore - Bristol post match

Campbell, more like campbellend. How on earth did he miss that?

Anyway, on to us. Top for the first time in 10 years I believe?

Wasn't the best performance today, started superbly though and once again we should have been 3 up by the break.

Weren't so good after that, I thought we were a bit complacent and rather than really pushing to kill the game off we seemed to be happy to keep it. A few too many hollywood balls as well.

But no big deal, we defended very well as a team and they barely troubled us. I thought Drinkwater and King were great and Knocky and Dyer showed some real cutting edge in the first half. Sometimes the final ball or first touch just let us down, we could have had quite a few. Morgan was a rock again and the other 3 defenders had very good games as well.

Atmosphere was great first half btw. Very pleased, well done Nigel and the boys.

Got back a bit ago, not the best performance but a win is a win and we are of course top of the league :D

The game was exactly like the Peterborough match, Bristol City saw quite a lot of the ball around the defence and in the midfield, but they just didn't go anywhere, they were absolutely shocking in the final third, the defence was just so comfortable again, just a shame Konchesky and St Ledger maybe injured but don't know how long for.

The defence was comfortable, Morgan dominated again, St Ledger looked comfortable until he pulled his hamstring, Liam Moore did well against a difficult Adomah. The midfield though was absolutely excellent, they controlled when they needed to, they got stuck in when they needed to, and they sat back and had great organised shape.

Andy King put in a great all round performance, Knockaert was his lively self and will get quite a few MOTM votes again I think; however I thought Danny Drinkwater was absolute quality today, he controlled the midfield ever so well, can't recall him giving a bad pass away, linked well, defended well, passed well great performance.

Slightly disappointed with the performances of Dyer and Vardy, didn't do much at all today.

Well done Leicester :)

Got back a bit ago, not the best performance but a win is a win and we are of course top of the league :D

The game was exactly like the Peterborough match, Bristol City saw quite a lot of the ball around the defence and in the midfield, but they just didn't go anywhere, they were absolutely shocking in the final third, the defence was just so comfortable again, just a shame Konchesky and St Ledger maybe injured but don't know how long for.

The defence was comfortable, Morgan dominated again, St Ledger looked comfortable until he pulled his hamstring, Liam Moore did well against a difficult Adomah. The midfield though was absolutely excellent, they controlled when they needed to, they got stuck in when they needed to, and they sat back and had great organised shape.

Andy King put in a great all round performance, Knockaert was his lively self and will get quite a few MOTM votes again I think; however I thought Danny Drinkwater was absolute quality today, he controlled the midfield ever so well, can't recall him giving a bad pass away, linked well, defended well, passed well great performance.

Slightly disappointed with the performances of Dyer and Vardy, didn't do much at all today.

Well done Leicester :)

TBF, he set up the first goal but again he was a bit wasteful. Should have scored one.

Archived