Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NickJ

Respect

thanks for the comments but considering we were sitting top of the league I thought, like the team performance it was very lacklustre good job you didn't meet us on one of our more dynamic days.

Fair play mate, I think we're sometimes a bit harsh on ourselves regarding atmosphere as its certainly a lot better than most grounds and fans. I did think yesterday that like the team, the fans became lacklustre after the goal, had both the team and fans kept going it could have been immense.

Too right, did you watch Ipswich Cardiff yesterday? :tumbleweed:

Fair play mate, I think we're sometimes a bit harsh on ourselves regarding atmosphere as its certainly a lot better than most grounds and fans. I did think yesterday that like the team, the fans became lacklustre after the goal, had both the team and fans kept going it could have been immense.

The opening goal was just about the last notable event we had to cheer about. Even our second was scored by them! We could have continued to be rousing, but that wasn't on the agenda. The crowd mirrored our players really. They sat back, played among themselves and just saw the game out.

The opening goal was just about the last notable event we had to cheer about. Even our second was scored by them! We could have continued to be rousing, but that wasn't on the agenda. The crowd mirrored our players really. They sat back, played among themselves and just saw the game out.

That's a fair point. Like I said on another game I thought our fans were brilliant when the team was turning ot on the first half an hour, very loud. But yeh, you're right about the atmosphere mirroring the performance as the game went on.

Drummer boy- he'll like that!

Not meant in an insulting way - I had a brief chat with him coming out of your ground a couple of years ago, he's a good lad!

As for other comments, interesting a lot of you were surprised by the compliment. Even allowing for the fact that away fans are sandwiched in between the noisiest and second noisiest elements of your support, I still think it was good, compared with a lot of places I've been to.

Our support is good at home when it wants to be, considering we're not often given much to shout about. The block to the right of the away fans, the East End, thrive on competition and banter from away fans, so do your best when you come down here.

Our support is good at home when it wants to be, considering we're not often given much to shout about. The block to the right of the away fans, the East End, thrive on competition and banter from away fans, so do your best when you come down here.

Is that the block with the Only fools and horses flats behind it?

Where your tamborine man is? That was funny banter a couple of years ago 'you can stick your tamborine up your arse'.

I think your place is about the only ground that lets Jobber take his drum too.

The Only Fools & Horses flats are behind the Dolman, thats the big stand on one side of the pitch.

Not sure about the tamborine, weve had drums and loud hailers and trumpets and even a full scale band over the years.

And a fire resistent surfer flag thats not allowed in any more because of the fire risk. Doh.

The Only Fools & Horses flats are behind the Dolman, thats the big stand on one side of the pitch.

Not sure about the tamborine, weve had drums and loud hailers and trumpets and even a full scale band over the years.

And a fire resistent surfer flag thats not allowed in any more because of the fire risk. Doh.

Barclays moonlighting.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Archived