Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Wickham?

In the people today.Martin Óneill is prepared to let Wickham go on loan....I think if Vardy and co continue to waste chances..we have to look at bringing somebody in to cement our position.

Last season Nugent went of the boil..if it happens again who is going to score the goals....just because we are top we must not stop trying to improve the squad.

I think it may be time to push the boat out ( if we can) and get Austin from Burnley in Jan.

That could be the icing on the cake.

I like Vardy and want him in the side but I think it's fair to say if we had had another top form striker at the start of the season we'd probably be many points clear already.

Regarding Wickham... I think it's a risk. He's not had much football. If possible, it would be great to sign that striker who we kinda know is going to make a dramatic impact immediately.

I think it may be time to push the boat out ( if we can) and get Austin from Burnley in Jan.

It's all about being in the top few places come Jan. If we are then people will want to come. Last year if we'd been higher us I have a feeling that Sharpe would have come here despite the rumours about us not stumping up enough wages.

I think a striker will be brought in within the next week or two. 8 league goals in 11 games from our strikers is hardly prolific for a team whose top of the league and Pearson will strengthen if he can.

Not sure Wickham is the answer though? I like that Joshua King from Man Utd, not sure if he's on loan anywhere. His hold up play is very impressive and although he might not be proven, he'd be a perfect foil for Nugent and Knockaert.

Archived