Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lestajigs

Brighton attendance?

Which thread? lol

The Marshall transfer thread. When we signed him he was going out with a different girl, and that Chelsea was having a go at him on Twitter calling him this that and the other for getting off with her and then going back to his girlfriend or something. The girlfriend got wind of it and then both girls started having a public argument on twitter. Then several Foxes Talkers got involved lol

I can't remember exactly what was said but there were some good laughs.

The weather will be a factor... It's fookin horrible out!

26500 on a Tues eve?

Doubt it... More like 22,500 I would suspect.

Hope you're wrong mate I've got a bet with my lad that it will be 26000 + not bothered about buying him the pint if I'm wrong it's just the relentless I told you so in our ongoing "pissing contest". Not that I won't have my pound of flesh if 26k or more :P It's just too good a value for casuals and families not to come down :fc:

Whats the deal with the fans game ? cheap tickets ? free entry for kids ? , think we have sold around 800 so far

£15 for adults, £10 for U22s and £5 for U12s I think.

Though as I said on another thread their advertising isn't great.

Archived