Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

The 'Beckford Saga' Part God knows....

Beckford  

259 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beckford return at the earliest opportunity

• Yes
    • No

Odd that, having sold their biggest asses you'd of thought they'd of wanted some sort of sustainable replacement. Still think if managed better we could of got rid of him in the summer. If we get a decent fee and replace him in January though I can live with that hopefully Vardy's better soon.

Their biggest asses!

lol lol

:source: Be amazed if he took a pay cut, amazed, fair play to him if thats true though.

EDIT: reverting back to my orginal point though, if that is true and the money at Huddersfield wasn't an issue for him given they'd just sold a player for 8 million surely they must of offered is something in the ball park of reasonable, we should of sold, and bought in a suitbable replacement.

My source was on here, in one of the many beckford threads, really can't be arsed to dig it out, but it was spoken about like it was fact.

Grayson said Beckford took a large pay cut to sign

http://www.yorkshire...wages-1-4979808

"He has taken a salary sacrifice at his end to make it happen. The way he pushed for the move shows how hungry he is. Jermaine could have sat it out at Leicester and waited for an opportunity.

“I know many players who wouldn’t have sacrificed the money Jermaine has to come to the club."

Needs selling and forgetting.

He doesn't suit Pearson's style / unit / Personality or whatever, I don't really care any more just needs getting off our books before he causes us no end of pain at Huddersfield.

Now you're being unfair...

How can yes/no to a question be poor quality?

You're being 'pollist'

lol

That's a serious allegation that is mate, maybe you should work harder on your polls rather than throw around accusations like that. You're no Leicesterpool. :nono:

That's a serious allegation that is mate, maybe you should work harder on your polls rather than throw around accusations like that. You're no Leicesterpool. :nono:

I take your critique on board Mark and don't worry mate, the next one will be phenomenally good..

You throw the gauntlet down to Col, he will take up the challenge, don't you worry about that.

:thumbup:

A big fan of his.

But we're top of the league. What more do people want? At least if he does come back here he'll be sharp and he'll have been scoring goals.

Lets not forget its also a fair bit off the wage bill too.

Rather than worry about what others are doing/could do let's carry on getting behind the boys.

Beckford does not want to be here so NO.

The TEAM is functioning better with him, so NO.

The manager who got Vardy in to replace him has us sitting top, so NO.

When he was here he was poor too much, so NO.

IF he decides he is happy to come back. The manager is happy to have him. He's going to work for the team and up his performances as most players have this year. Then fine, but lets be honest here, that isn't going to happen.

Review the situation in January when we know how he's performing, how we are performing, how Huddersfield or any team that wants him are performing, and whether any cash bids come in for him.

this

hdd'field fans already getting on his back. started on a pufc ball bay apparently and gave them the 'death stare' (like at west ham) and walked off. ahahahahaha

With him being so popular at Leeds, I don't think it's going to take too much for Beckford to lose support at Huddersfield.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived