Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Stringer

Ian Stringer Q+A

Donated early on, and it were fiver + gift aid, so that's at least 2 questions.

You're still not answering my Beckford questions, do you think we will ever see him again in a Leicester shirt again, and do you want to see him again?

Sorry sorry sorry, I'm getting em left right and centre here.

Will he ever play for Leicester again? I doubt it. Do I want to see him? If he's in form and the best player for that position then yes

I'll give it one more go...

Donated a couple of quid, good luck with the marathon, did the Leicester half last week, can't imagine how much tougher this one will be!

Non-football Q so a bit boring, but how did you get into this line of work? Degree in journalism at Uni? Would love to be a radio sports commentator / reporter. Seems a difficult industry to crack into though!

One more...does Nigel ever talk about his time at Hull? Seems they didn't like him much there and vice versa.

I'll give it one more go...

Donated a couple of quid, good luck with the marathon, did the Leicester half last week, can't imagine how much tougher this one will be!

Non-football Q so a bit boring, but how did you get into this line of work? Degree in journalism at Uni? Would love to be a radio sports commentator / reporter. Seems a difficult industry to crack into though!

One more...does Nigel ever talk about his time at Hull? Seems they didn't like him much there and vice versa.

I started answering the phones at my local radio station. Covered the football reporter when he was off one week and got the gig. Pushed on from there. Nigel never talks about previous clubs, well in terms of management anyway

Archived