Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Brighton Match Thread

Anyone else's foxesplayer stopped?

Yes, mine is doing it constantly. I get about 30 seconds of commentary, then it stops. Refreshing the page seems to bring it back, although only briefly.

We are winning 1-0?

We don't sound on top any more though, Stringer and Young criticising our passing.

All I'm saying is we sounded really good and now we've sort of took our foot off the gas.

While it's only 1-0 I'm not keen on us sitting back.

Reporters on 5live saying that our fans are too quiet, especially considering we are top of the league.

Yeah true, but they are being typically anti Leicester. Acting shocked when we started stronger, banging on about how great Brighton are, how 'great' their second part of the first half was despite almost no chances.

It does sound quiet, compared to the first 15 anyway when we sounded loud. Reflection of the performance I should think.

I almost wonder these days when we've got through we love you and we're top of the league, we've just run out of songs.

It does sound quiet, compared to the first 15 anyway when we sounded loud. Reflection of the performance I should think.

I almost wonder these days when we've got through we love you and we're top of the league, we've just run out of songs.

Yep , I sit in K1 and normally after a few songs the same songs are repeated again

Archived