Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Brighton Match Thread

Waghorn again :thumbdown:

After seeing that line up my confidence has dropped a bit, his last night game he was clean through on goal and fell over the ball, or he could reproduce something like that amazing goal in a night game last season, forgot who it was against now.

1-0 or 2-0 win, Knockaert and Nugent.

Waghorn again :thumbdown:

After seeing that line up my confidence has dropped a bit, his last night game he was clean through on goal and fell over the ball, or he could reproduce something like that amazing goal in a night game last season, forgot who it was against now.

1-0 or 2-0 win, Knockaert and Nugent.

Injury time winner against Bristol City season before last? Absolutely mental celebrations they were! If we get behind him tonight he'll score. More of the same tonight please Wag!!

happy with all apart from Waggy for Vardy ( if fit) and Marshell for Dyer but the team still has more then enough abillity to win this game!!!! COME ON YOU FOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scarf::chant: Where going up where going up we've got the Schlupp !!!!!!!!

I hope Knockaert is given a free role and not asked to play out wide, Waghorn is better being allowed to drift across the forward line too, so this should work if that's the instructions. I expect Marshall and Vardy to come on if things aren't going to plan. Come on Leicester!

Right. Don't know if I should admit this. I was running late up M1. Got stuck in traffic and have abandoned my car at Tigers. That's not where I normally park. Damn. I fear I might have jinxed it ? Sorry.

My cousin wore a Tigers jacket against Hull would you believe, so I wouldn't worry :thumbup:

Nervous about tonight as it's a big test of character. Brighton are in poor form and it would be just like the us of old to fumble this one. I like Waggy and I'm giving him a fair crack at the whip but he has to make an impression, no missed sitters, a decent performance, a goal would be a bonus.

Archived