Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Trick or Treat - Harmless Fun or Begging with Menaces?

Hallowe'en  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Is trick or treating harmless?

• Shut up you miserable sod, it's just a bit of fun!
    • Finally someone who agrees! Trick or treaters can go f**k off.

:D I've mentioned this on here before but I knew someone a few years ago who bought some Lindor chocolates, unwrapped them and then put some radishes in the wrappers. I can just imagine the kids faces when they got home and unwrapped their sweets.

Couple of years back I melted down some chocolate and covered some cold brussel sprouts in them, hope they enjoyed it.

answer the door and give them either fruit or veg.....watch there face drop. :ph34r:

You've obviously never had ozleicester turn up on Halloween.

:D I've mentioned this on here before but I knew someone a few years ago who bought some Lindor chocolates, unwrapped them and then put some radishes in the wrappers. I can just imagine the kids faces when they got home and unwrapped their sweets.

Hahaha! Brilliant idea! Ice cubes would also provide something of a trick, and the ice doesn't have to be frozen water

I'm not really a fan, but since I've moved to a posher area it's not too bad. It's little kids, properly dressed up, often with parents close by, and always with faultless good manners. It certainly beats having lads of about 17 in tracksuits with dead eyes turning up, unintentionally giving the impression that the zombie apocalypse has already begun.

You don't really get the impression that they'll put your windows through if you don't give them anything

Halloween is no different to begging. Americanised shitty day. You can now even buy happy halloween cards, WTF is all that about? Hate it with a passion. The kids love it but I refuse to go trick or treating with them. The wife goes instead.

All 3 of my brood have gone away today for a few days so I have been able to ignore the greedy little buggers at my door this evening. Has brought a smile to my face everytime I have ignored the door knocking. Got a takeaway on order now so will have to covertly check who is at the door before I open it...

Oooo you showed them, as if kids give a toss about what sweets taste like, they're sweets

I can guarantee they'll be spat out within seconds. They're 10x worse than sucking a raw lemon.

So, yes, I did show them.

Archived