Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Trick or Treat - Harmless Fun or Begging with Menaces?

Hallowe'en  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Is trick or treating harmless?

• Shut up you miserable sod, it's just a bit of fun!
    • Finally someone who agrees! Trick or treaters can go f**k off.

An absolute ****ing nuisance, don't get too many around here but it's a right annoyance to have to stop the staff from their work, such that my Château Margaux will be more than a degree off room temperature and my 16oz ribeye steak will be very nearly medium-rare! Just so they can stop work to answer the door to feed lackaday gutter urchins.

Pathetic.

:o

• 1 year later...

Same as what I said in the other thread. Still don't like it. It's like built as a major event for some reason in our Country now. It's an American thing essentially.

That's all I'll say. Don't want to upset people by commenting on an old thread. Apparently even though this is a forum views can't be balanced.

We used to get loads of Kid's knocking the door 20 or so i would just leave it with the missus she didn't seem to mind, just some harmless fun once a year but over the years its died down and now might get 2 or 3 kids coming round on Halloween, the missus still buys sweets but i always end up eating them at the end of the night.

I think Parents are a lot more protective these days when i was a kid i used to go out with a few mates on our own dressed up and see 100s of kids about

Defo more concious of things nowadays as we never seem to get kids on their won...theres always an adult lurking around with them!!

You should answer the door in a Jimmy Saville costume, that'll get rid of the little fvckers.

Edit, Bilo made the same joke in the first post.

Archived