Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

New song today.

What was the new song that got started today at the back on the left hand side?

Sounded quite similar to something Palace sung last week, I was trying to get it going down the front but I couldn't hear the lyrics so it was tricky!

:scarf:

Leicester come on

Tune Dom Matteo scored a ****ing great goal in the San Siro

I thought I heard a new song at half time outside the gents with vicarage road falling to bits and the toilets over flowing. "Were Leicester City we piss on the floor"

Every time I have been there the toilets have been rank and today was no exception, the whole ground is poor for a 2nd tier side.

One complete side unsafe for supporters and in the opposite corner some dodgy red and white taped up handrail on what looks like part of a multi story car park, (over in the far right looking from the away end).It has been like that for years though so it won't improve.

Every time I have been there the toilets have been rank and today was no exception, the whole ground is poor for a 2nd tier side.

One complete side unsafe for supporters and in the opposite corner some dodgy red and white taped up handrail on what looks like part of a multi story car park, (over in the far right looking from the away end).It has been like that for years though so it won't improve.

They should build a bowl.

Archived