Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Forest match thread

****ing whit bread, nothing but shit every time I see him.

I don't know why u give whitbread such a hard time. He's been out for ages and just gettin bak into it. If a striker makes a mistake and misses a chance no one says anything. If a defender makes a mistake then their s..t and they lost the game. If u were such big fans u wouldn't be on ere u would be at the game or on the way to a game as a manager as u all think u know so much aba football and Pearson this and that. Well look who's managing them and look wha ur doin now? And think do they really care wha u r saying. Give then abit of slack

did anybody else notice that dyer has his socks ripped at at the bottom?

A lot of footballers do. Its something to do with having smaller 'trainer sock' like socks are comfier to play in so they wear them with the top half of the 'kit' sock over them. There was a big thing about it at the beginning of the season saything that they had to be the same colour as the kit etc.

Nigel taking the piss out of Nugent from the touchline lol

I think Schlupp's having a decent game here today, iffy for their goal but generally he looks decent.

Very solid, on his man all the time & a good outlet going forward....

He made one 'forwards' tackle to giveaway a free kick, not so sure on the goal, Whitbread should been much, much stronger IMO.

I don't know why u give whitbread such a hard time. He's been out for ages and just gettin bak into it. If a striker makes a mistake and misses a chance no one says anything. If a defender makes a mistake then their s..t and they lost the game. If u were such big fans u wouldn't be on ere u would be at the game or on the way to a game as a manager as u all think u know so much aba football and Pearson this and that. Well look who's managing them and look wha ur doin now? And think do they really care wha u r saying. Give then abit of slack

Sorry sweetheart.

Archived