Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Forest match thread

If he'd shot straight away the defender would have blocked it. You see strikers do it all the time, fake a shot to fool the defender/keeper and then tuck it away. Credit to Ward for getting back there, Waghorn didn't do much wrong.

Yes people do but obv they not workin right now if there on ere r they so they could of gone the game :). And I woulda announce that sayin ur proud of bein plastic haha

I could grammar nazi that, but I'll just say this - You're a cunt. Not everyone can afford to go to the games, or even lives near enough to go even if they could afford it.

I could grammar nazi that, but I'll just say this - You're a cunt. Not everyone can afford to go to the games, or even lives near enough to go even if they could afford it.

Im sorry I forgot I'm speakin to all there fans in oz ad Wales and all tha so u won't know short text. Now I understand ur all the people who blame distance and tha for not goin games. Well as u r on ere every week and think u no everything u should be a manager which means u could be at the game every week :). Instead u rip into players and managers but yet if they score or win the league u will be all over them sayin how amazin they are. Funny

Archived