Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
desertfox86

Waghorn

You are so two faced...

I thought you didn't rate Waghorn?

Trying to 'curry favour' again?

So someone can't change their mind about a player?

Because I seem to remember you doing an awful lot of flip-flopping during the Beckford debate this summer.

You having a bad day mate? You're metaphorically "fighting the world" tonight pal, reminds me of me about Beckford.....oh shit now that's torn it :P

Been out drinking since noon mate. Watched the game in the Salmon and just got in.

Surprised (or am I) by all this talk about Waghorn.

We all thought he:

A. Played out his bloody skin

B: Lost us the game by not pulling the trigger. The first one was a prime example where they cleared it off the line... That should have been, control the ball, first time shot, goal.

End of...

And if so it would have been game over.

We were great today, but gotta convert the chances mate.

Thought he was desperately unlucky today, I'm hoping that the more he plays, hopefully he'll bag a couple and then he'll be away. I think because he hasn't scored yet he's 'overthinking' when he gets an opportunity, he needs to be a bit more instinctive. Thought his work rate was immense today.

Been out drinking since noon mate. Watched the game in the Salmon and just got in.

Surprised (or am I) by all this talk about Waghorn.

We all thought he:

A. Played out his bloody skin

B: Lost us the game by not pulling the trigger. The first one was a prime example where they cleared it off the line... That should have been, control the ball, first time shot, goal.

End of...

And if so it would have been game over.

We were great today, but gotta convert the chances mate.

Totally agree he was a fraction out ...ie pulling trigger slightly earlier but heis probably putting himself under tremendous pressure because he wants to do so well for the team so badly. I genuinely feel 1 goal is all he needs to kick on because his work rate, all round play and positioning were very very good today. And good man :beer: :beer:

Wondered why you'd gone all Mr. Hyde.

lol... In spite of having ten pints I've praised Waggy's effort. I've also said he should have put the game to bed.

Pretty good synopsis given my current blurred vision...

Mike is right, as he usually is.. Apart from his views on Dyer...

:whistle:

You are so two faced...

I thought you didn't rate Waghorn?

Trying to 'curry favour' again?

No wonder you said that if you are pissed.

Why can't I say if someone played well or not?

I am willing to say Waghorn played well today.

Just go back to your drinking ;)

lol... In spite of having ten pints I've praised Waggy's effort. I've also said he should have put the game to bed.

Pretty good synopsis given my current blurred vision...

Mike is right, as he usually is.. Apart from his views on Dyer...

:whistle:

:o You sure you've only had ten?

Rubbish thread.

Waggy tried his heart out today.

But he can't score.

Today's game was there for the taking and a lack of killer goals could be the difference this season. We MUST get a goal scorer alongside the excellent Nugent.

Nigel, sort it.

Oh my word - I've just entirely agreed with you in the other waggy thread!!!!! The wine must be kicking in!!!

Archived