Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
desertfox86

Waghorn

what baffles me the most is coming on here and seeing amount of people are buming him, do you like it when we don't put chances away or something?

i'm sorry but its getting absolutely ridiculous, should of converted to give us 3 points at brum, should of given us 3 points at Wolves and now Forest yesterday. I admire his work rate but that does not get us promotion, end of.

Dont have a problem with the lad himself, sure he's a nice guy but i'm afraid he does not cut it. We havnt got the strike force to get us into the top 6 let alone automatic.

Something needs to change bigtime, Lingaard needs to be sensational and/or recal Beckford who is on terrific form for Hudds else we are in massive trouble.

How are so many of you missing this? :facepalm:

Make no bones about it, The same people who are currently praising Waggy for his work rate and endeavour but overlooking his raison d'être, ie. scoring goals, will be the same people who will be slating Pearson for not signing another goal scorer if we fail to get promotion.

Yes he tried very hard yesterday, but the chances missed meant two points dropped. They could be invaluable come the end of the season.

Not really. He's not the only one missing chances. Dyer, who had a fine game yesterday, overplayed the ball and a chance was gone when rounding Camp.

He needs a goal, the rest of his game is good for the team.

what baffles me the most is coming on here and seeing amount of people are buming him, do you like it when we don't put chances away or something?

i'm sorry but its getting absolutely ridiculous, should of converted to give us 3 points at brum, should of given us 3 points at Wolves and now Forest yesterday. I admire his work rate but that does not get us promotion, end of.

Dont have a problem with the lad himself, sure he's a nice guy but i'm afraid he does not cut it. We havnt got the strike force to get us into the top 6 let alone automatic.

Something needs to change bigtime, Lingaard needs to be sensational and/or recal Beckford who is on terrific form for Hudds else we are in massive trouble.

How are you missing that he would have had 2 goals yesterday except for some superb defending?

How are you missing that he would have had 2 goals yesterday except for some superb defending?

If he hadn't 'headed' the ball with his shoulder he might have scored and if he'd struck the ball first time he might have scored too.

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde 'to miss one chance, Trav le Bleu, may be regarded as unfortunate; to miss two looks like carelessness'

Laughable really, the faith shown in this fella - he is a trier but has scored 19 goals in his career - Beckford was 1 - 3 while he played for us and is 1 in 2 at Huddersfield yet the guy who even in his best season for us was 1 in 4 in League 1 is preferred because he runs around a lot - its about winning games and Becks getting 4 starts this season and then shipped out is laughable and poor - and guess what, when Hudd overtake us (same points now) loaning him to a rival will look as stupid as it was............

Waghorn has been our best player for the last two games, we've yet to lose a game when he's started this season. I'm honestly starting to think this is just the typical Foxes Talk, Wellens/Gally/Weale scapegoat reaction to a poor run of results.

Waghorn has been our best player for the last two games, we've yet to lose a game when he's started this season. I'm honestly starting to think this is just the typical Foxes Talk, Wellens/Gally/Weale scapegoat reaction to a poor run of results.

Cmon Mark..

That's such a weak argument and appears you are making it on the back of nothing else to add on the Waghorn subject. Lots of people have explained why they think Waghorn won't score us enough goals.

Most unlike you to be fair.

Cmon Mark..

That's such a weak argument and appears you are making it on the back of nothing else to add on the Waghorn subject. Lots of people have explained why they think Waghorn won't score us enough goals.

You're correct I have nothing else to add on the Waghorn subject, I've tried arguing that he's got a record of close to 1 in 3 under this manager and that he has a better goals per minute record than Beckford (Who everyone's so desperate to get back) in the Championship, but no one cares and I'm about as sick of it as everyone else so I've come to the conclusion that people need a scapegoat for four poor results and this is the one they're going with. It's better than blaming Pearson at least.

If he hadn't 'headed' the ball with his shoulder he might have scored and if he'd struck the ball first time he might have scored too.

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde 'to miss one chance, Trav le Bleu, may be regarded as unfortunate; to miss two looks like carelessness'

Oscar Wilde was also a massive div.

Cmon Mark..

How's your head Col? :P:beer:

You're correct I have nothing else to add on the Waghorn subject, I've tried arguing that he's got a record of close to 1 in 3 under this manager and that he has a better goals per minute record than Beckford (Who everyone's so desperate to get back) in the Championship, but no one cares and I'm about as sick of it as everyone else so I've come to the conclusion that people need a scapegoat for four poor results and this is the one they're going with. It's better than blaming Pearson at least.

Many of us don't want Becks back.

I don't want to get on Pearsons back

I just don't think Waghorn will score enough... My opinion.

What's your problem Mark?

Good old Wilde

"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies."

Sadly I can imagine you qualify for non of the above.

lol

lol

Many of us don't want Becks back.

I don't want to get on Pearsons back

I just don't think Waghorn will score enough... My opinion.

What's your problem Mark?

lol

lol

Too fookin right. On a serious note I'm pretty sure NP will stick with his acquisitions til Jan then dive in market if they not firing with I hope decent wedge to spend from JB sale :fc:

Agree, strickers who score goals mainly win games for their team.

Good old Wilde

"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their intellects. A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies."

Sadly I can imagine you qualify for non of the above.

Oscar Wilde was one of the great wits of history.

You sir are just vacuous. As Churchill said, "Nothing in life is so exhilirating as to be shot at without result."

Archived