Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
5waller5

Mr Pearson

I've been critical of the way Nigel has spoken to the media in the past and his style of football.

He seems to have viewed interviews a as waste of time, not an opportunity to speak to his team's fans .... and came across as dour and arrogant as a result....

BUT .....

I loved his SKY interview today - He came across as a human being, full of passion and hurt. We saw some emotion and it was obvious he cared deeply.

Fair play big Nige!!!

Also his footballing style has changed and is a pleasure to watch... I'm beginning to like him as much as i did first time around now!!!!!

I was disappointed to see Sven replaced by NP in the first place but I'm really coming round to the New Nige!!

I've been critical of the way Nigel has spoken to the media in the past and his style of football.

He seems to have viewed interviews a as waste of time, not an opportunity to speak to his team's fans .... and came across as dour and arrogant as a result....

BUT .....

I loved his SKY interview today - He came across as a human being, full of passion and hurt. We saw some emotion and it was obvious he cared deeply.

Fair play big Nige!!!

Also his footballing style has changed and is a pleasure to watch... I'm beginning to like him as much as i did first time around now!!!!!

I was disappointed to see Sven replaced by NP in the first place but I'm really coming round to the New Nige!!

I really must have had a few beers :beer::yesyes:

BUT .....

Fair play big Nige!!!

BUT .....

Fair play big Nige!!!

Pearson seemed to change his attitude and style towards the media after we went on the recent winning streak, and was even jovial towards Strings during post interviews. Not so now - It must be a pressure thing and he doesn't like it 'up him'.

Rattled - 'I'm under scrutiny, the players are under scrutiny' work in a Post Office if you can't handle it

He was just referring to the fact that if managers, players and now owners (due to FFP) are under scrutiny, then why cannot refs??

I wonder if the owners ' had a little chat ' with him when we were on a bad run... Like he only has this season to sort it out...

I wonder if the owners ' had a little chat ' with him when we were on a bad run... Like he only has this season to sort it out...

I wouldn't think they need to have a little chat with him - he's well aware of the expectation and would feel it if we have a bad spell .... Each and every result in football are now important - it's that short term a business.

He had a great point about the refs facing the media - although I'm sure if they did we'd get very bored with "I just give it how i see it" as an expression!!!

It would become as irritating as the "yeah definitely" that every footballer starts almost every answer to a question with!

Why do people feel the need to speculate like this? Annoying.

And as far as arrogant, I have never thought NP was that bad.

Nigel Adkins on the other hand...

Could it have something to do with all the speculation that was in several newspapers do you think?

I mean... heaven forbid someone on a football based message board speculates on something concerning their club! lol

My favourite posters on here are the guys who get furious when you don't go with the flow as they see it. The kind of guys who get upset with movies if they don't have a happy ending or complain if their wife cooks something different for dinner.

Arlington Road is the worst movie ever arghhhhh!

Could it have something to do with all the speculation that was in several newspapers do you think?

I mean... heaven forbid someone on a football based message board speculates on something concerning their club! lol

Fabricating bollock rumours is one thing.

Forums are for discussion on play not unfounded claims about our manager's future that knowing some of our fans will take seriously.

Just seen this comment from a Hull fan on a video of Pearson, hahaha.

PEARSON GO HANG URSELF YOU MONEY GRABBING BASTARD,AND YOU NUMBER1FANHULLCITYFC IF I EVER GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL ****ING NUT YOU,HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME BASTARD YOU FOAM HANDED ****ING willy puller PEARSONS NOWT BUT A MONEY GRABBING ****,HOPE HE DIES THE LUMP OF SHITE

juckelscorey 11 months ago

PEARSON GO HANG URSELF YOU MONEY GRABBING BASTARD,AND YOU NUMBER1FANHULLCITYFC IF I EVER GET MY HANDS ON YOU I WILL ****ING NUT YOU,HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME BASTARD YOU FOAM HANDED ****ING willy puller PEARSONS NOWT BUT A MONEY GRABBING ****,HOPE HE DIES THE LUMP OF SHITE

Love the spirit that's left in our game.

HULL IS A SHITHOLE, IT'S WHY HE CAME HOME.

Archived