Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EXILEDFOX

Goals 6-0 v Ipswich

Penalties don't count as shots on target in the stats and you could say that Nugent's second was hardly a "shot", it just bounced off his body. Even so, pretty sure we had more on target than 6.

Is that right?

No wonder Gallagher gets such a raw deal.

Penalties don't count as shots on target in the stats and you could say that Nugent's second was hardly a "shot", it just bounced off his body. Even so, pretty sure we had more on target than 6.

This is surely bollocks.

Is that right?

No wonder Gallagher gets such a raw deal.

This is surely bollocks.

Nah I'm about 95% sure I read it somewhere because someone had 0 shots on target according to the stats a while back and scored because of a penalty.

Nah I'm about 95% sure I read it somewhere because someone had 0 shots on target according to the stats a while back and scored because of a penalty.

Well in that case the Press Association or whoever comes up with these stats needs to get its act together!

Leeds fans berated him for booting the ball away they conceded sloppy goals.

What do they want him to do? Skip back to the halfway line and congratulate the other side?

Like you say Corky, his mentality should be copied by the rest of the squad.

We all dream of a team of Schmeichels!

Archived