Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Possible from ground to station in 15ish mins?

Just cos I had it after Burnley and should do after Bolton, don't mean I'll be there this time. I am a master of many disguises.

Not surprised, you've got more rolls than Kipling under there.

Sorry Lamby I was mistaken. You'll make it in plenty of time. You'll even have time for a pint in The Marquis of Wellington.

The Hind is nearer the station.

I could make the station in 15 minutes from my house, maybe less. There is a B&B in Saxby Street if desperate or the Dawn Centre if you turn left at the station.

Having a look at train times for when we play you up there, one at 21:55 and one at 21:59, is this do-able after the game?

Considering that Babylon will be wandering the streets of Leicester in an effort to ban you I'd recommend staying in London and listening to you lose on the radio.

I get the train every game, apart from Sunday matches. To give you an idea if you walk at a brisk pace you can get from the ground to the station in 20 minutes.

Jog or run and I'd say 15 minutes is doable although crossing Regent Road can add a few valuable minutes, getting over the roads near Morrisons are easy as traffic lights get you over but up Tigers Way it is sometimes alot harder.

Jace Hobbs can do it in 12 minutes so there is your answer!

I've got that 9:59 before, it's definitely do-able. Doesn't get into St Pancras until 11.30 as well. Late night if you live in SE London.

I've got that 9:59 before, it's definitely do-able. Doesn't get into St Pancras until 11.30 as well. Late night if you live in SE London.

I could be home by 12:40am if all runs smooth

Might get the coach instead then, after going up to Hull the saturday before, I'm due a rest from trains

Yeah probably best it gets pretty naughty in Nelson Mandela park as well.

Archived