Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BarnsleyFan

Barnsley Fan here

Some very sour people in Leicester, that's for sure.

And what was your keeper doing. Diving around like someone from local mental home.

Look, enjoy your couple of good results after being strolled past by us for years.

No need to be sour.

My point was that after the 2-2 equaliser we really turned up the heat and caused immense pressure. We deserved to lose because we were unable or couldn't be bothered to have that tempo for the full 90 mins

We deserved to lose because we weren't brilliant for 90 minutes? What planet are you on.

They created less in 90 minutes than we did in the first 10 let alone the last 10 so why the hell do they deserve to win?

I'm not running my mouth off. I was very complementary of your club on Saturday before the game. Your clubs shops the best ive been in for one thing.

To be fair, we normally take more down there and it wasn't fair on Saturday Didn't you have to pay 15 pound or something? We had to pay full price. We are on a bad run with players injured. Perkins first game back in 4 week plus. O'brien still getting back. Mido still not fit.....

I'm not running my mouth off. I was very complementary of your club on Saturday before the game. Your clubs shops the best ive been in for one thing.

To be fair, we normally take more down there and it wasn't fair on Saturday Didn't you have to pay 15 pound or something? We had to pay full price. We are on a bad run with players injured. Perkins first game back in 4 week plus. O'brien still getting back. Mido still not fit.....

Mick is that you?

Shouldn't you be focussing on your job taking Ipswich down?

b959eb4acd3f790aa80c9665499cfd66.gif

And it's why we have non debt and make a profit and you have a loan of nearly thirty million rising.

Firstly, Mido will never be fit. That is a dreadful signing by both parties standards. Secondly, who gives a fvck when we're playing away at Chelsea etc and you're enjoying Mk Dons away!

We deserved to lose because we weren't brilliant for 90 minutes? What planet are you on.

They created less in 90 minutes than we did in the first 10 let alone the last 10 so why the hell do they deserve to win?

Nothing to do with not being brilliant. We didn't play brilliantly the last 5 mins. It was pretty much hoofball into Futacs. But you need to adapt your approach play sometimes to suit the team you're against. We didnt do this.

25 shots on goal with 2 being scored isnt indicative of a team that deserved to win

From our point of view the goals were very poor. We gave you the first one and that one at the end wasn't much better to be honest.

Not sure how one of your players got away with raising his hand to Wiseman in second half.

Thought Lloyd Dyer was less affective but that's thanks to Jim O'Biren and especially young John Stones.

Also not to sound like this is a slam LCFC thread but i thought with the money you've spent you would play a more entertaining style of football.

Daniel Drinkwater wasn't the player we had at the King Power last year either.

From our point of view, the goals we conceded were poor and could have been prevented. We gave you the first one and, to be honest, we could have put the ball out anywhere instead of conceding the corner.

We weren't at our best, but that says a lot considering we still got a point. Good teams can get results when they arn't at their best, just look at Manchester United over the years. Nigel Pearson admitted post match we weren't at our best, and we could have played better football, but when you're chasing the game with a target man up top, what else should we do?

From my personal point of view, I like Barnsley, I like visiting Oakwell (one of my favourite away days) and don't want you to get relegated.

Mido still not fit.....

It was a special fixture, trying to get more people in the door because Barnsley are a shit team and usually a shit game so we lowered our prices.

What did you think of the Winter Wonderland, did you have a bounce in that giant snowman?

And for Mido, he is a massive Premier League reject, you have Kelvin Etuhu who was one of the worst wingers we have ever seen at Leicester City in the past 10 years, Dawson wasn't good enough for us, Mellis would rather play with grenades, you have a Forest reject in Tudgay, Sinclair a player who Peterborough couldn't wait to get rid of and Marlon Harewood lol

Firstly, Mido will never be fit. That is a dreadful signing by both parties standards. Secondly, who gives a fvck when we're playing away at Chelsea etc and you're enjoying Mk Dons away!

These type of comments piss me off. The blokes been to the game on Saturday and has seen us play. Based ob that game he will know your comments are as ludicrous as his.

If youd posted this ib june after us going up id be giving you a rep point. But right now a lot of our fans arrogancy is shameful

It was a special fixture, trying to get more people in the door because Barnsley are a shit team and usually a shit game so we lowered our prices.

What did you think of the Winter Wonderland, did you have a bounce in that giant snowman?

And for Mido, he is a massive Premier League reject, you have Kelvin Etuhu who was one of the worst wingers we have ever seen at Leicester City in the past 10 years, Dawson wasn't good enough for us, Mellis would rather play with grenades, you have a Forest reject in Tudgay, Sinclair a player who Peterborough couldn't wait to get rid of and Marlon Harewood lol

This comment too.

Banter or not

Sinclair wasn't a football reason. He went out on a night out. Mido was a chance. Rumoured 1k a week. Total Gamble.

Etuhu apparently played well for Portsmouth, not done anything since pre season for barnsley.

Dawsons a good player. Energy levels are excellent.

Mellis. Very good player. When hes at it hes better than Drinkwater. put it that way.

These type of comments piss me off. The blokes been to the game on Saturday and has seen us play. Based ob that game he will know your comments are as ludicrous as his.

If youd posted this ib june after us going up id be giving you a rep point. But right now a lot of our fans arrogancy is shameful

What, why can't we have a go at him?

He is slagging our team off, it is not really an opinion he is trying to get across either.

He has basically called everything we have crap, apart from our club shop.

just thought i'd say i came down against this season. Couldn't believe we didn't win and felt very low going out of the ground but any away points a good away point.

From our point of view the goals were very poor. We gave you the first one and that one at the end wasn't much better to be honest.

Not sure how one of your players got away with raising his hand to Wiseman in second half.

Thought Lloyd Dyer was less affective but that's thanks to Jim O'Biren and especially young John Stones.

Also not to sound like this is a slam LCFC thread but i thought with the money you've spent you would play a more entertaining style of football.

Daniel Drinkwater wasn't the player we had at the King Power last year either.

You seriously think this guy kept Lloyd Dyer quiet?

Lloyd had a bad game, it doesn't mean this kid did anything to stop it, I thought he was crap.

Let him say this. If you don't go up then you'll have more debt and steps closer to Administration.

What, why can't we have a go at him?

He is slagging our team off, it is not really an opinion he is trying to get across either.

He has basically called everything we have crap, apart from our club shop.

People are entitled to opinions. I was actually quite interested in what he had to say in the first post. Hes ones since are a bit daft though.

He said in the first post he didnt want to come across as totally negative.

And i also thought we were crap.

Dont accept the praise if and when it comes our qay if you can't accept criticism

Sinclair wasn't a football reason. He went out on a night out. Mido was a chance. Rumoured 1k a week. Total Gamble.

Etuhu apparently played well for Portsmouth, not done anything since pre season for barnsley.

Dawsons a good player. Energy levels are excellent.

Mellis. Very good player. When hes at it hes better than Drinkwater. put it that way.

Why take Sinclair on then, might be a gamble but Peterborough couldn't wait to get rid of him, regardless if he has scored a few goals for them.

Etuhu is woeful, League 2 player at best.

Nice to see Dawson doing well, but he wasn't good enough to cut it with us, and still he wouldn't get in our team if we bizarrely re signed him.

Mellis is like Ravel Morrison, such a prospect then lets himself down, didn't you think Drinkwater was good in the second half, he was one of our better players on Saturday. I didn't rate him until this season myself, but he has been one of our best players this season, obviously you haven't seen any other Leicester game, only the Barnsley one.

Archived