Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Cardiff City - Confetti Choreography

Don't know how anyone can knock this really, it worked well enough.

The chant lasted unfortunately for about thirty seconds but then everything did yesterday. No matter how much Jobber gave the drum a go even L1 couldn't seem to be bothered to stick to any one song for more than a few seconds.

Perhaps everyone was just hanging from the night before, fair play town was heaving Friday. But otherwise not quite sure why yesterday was so mute.

One City broke out in most of the stands in some form or another and it was reasonably loud in L1. Loudest thing the Kop sang all day anyway. Given it was a throw-away suggestion from one lad on an internet forum that probably about 3% of City fans actually read I don't think you can take too much of a shot at it.

Fair play Cman.

Nice to read so many positive comments and always a pleasure reading the thoughts of those who were 'embarrassed' by it. lol

Having had a day to think about it, there were a few circumstances that went against us... i.e. time went off the screen at 19 mins, it coincided with the first time they put a ball in our box, the game was becoming a bit flat etc. But on the whole, I thought it went fairly well considering it was really just a stab in the dark.

Certainly has encouraged me and hopefully others to think of some more ways to have a longer-lasting positive effect on the atmosphere, but has convinced me fan organisation is the only way forward.

Remember walking down after the game and being pleased with the amount of confetti littering the floor so people certainly did get involved, the chant sounded great I thought.

Really glad we gave it a go and at the end of the day if we had as many people prepared to actually try something as we do who love to commentate on the atmosphere behind their screens we'd have incredible vocal backing.

I was right, what a shambles

For those of you who lost your dignity at 19:09 then have a beer tonight and gather it back together. Try singing really loud next game instead of the unorganised malarkey that occurred today, regards

And I bet you'll do bugger all to help with your unorganised stuff.

Archived