Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Cardiff City - Confetti Choreography

I understand those that don't want the atmosphere to be reliant on job,ber and the drum, but why does it always have to be so divisive, we are all fans as is jobber and if we started thinking as a collective rather than individual parts we will get more done.

Jobber does more than most for the atmosphere, and whilst we shouldn't rely on him we shouldn't belittle him for what he does.

Why not get a steady drum beat going before it happens, give it a bit more oomph, why such hostility over getting a fan, albeit a fan with a drum, involved when people are campaigning to get as many fans, with or without drums, as possible involved.

:dunno:

It's not belittlement, I appreciate him actually but anyone who thinks our fans don't rely on him are well and truly kidding themselves. 90% of our home atmosphere goes through him.

I understand those that don't want the atmosphere to be reliant on job,ber and the drum, but why does it always have to be so divisive, we are all fans as is jobber and if we started thinking as a collective rather than individual parts we will get more done.

Jobber does more than most for the atmosphere, and whilst we shouldn't rely on him we shouldn't belittle him for what he does.

Why not get a steady drum beat going before it happens, give it a bit more oomph, why such hostility over getting a fan, albeit a fan with a drum, involved when people are campaigning to get as many fans, with or without drums, as possible involved.

:dunno:

This isn't about jobver saying hes in control though, its the fans depending on him people are being derisive to

Can't believe this thread I really can't.

I wonder if this is half the problem? Who does this, who does that, do we follow jobber, don't we follow jobber? Etc....

Just go, throw some confetti if you want, make a noise and have a good time!

:thumbup:

Testify Brother!

Have printed around 300 of these for tomorrow and I know C-Man has many more, so in SK1 at least we will certainly be giving it a go. Handing them out on the stairs.

Any other areas joining in would be good, I see Stringer has just plugged it on his twitter.

Can't believe this thread I really can't.

I wonder if this is half the problem? Who does this, who does that, do we follow jobber, don't we follow jobber? Etc....

Just go, throw some confetti if you want, make a noise and have a good time!

:thumbup:

I totally agree. I'm guilty of it myself to be fair, I think our fans most be the most un-united of the lot.

not doing this because i'm straight

Outstanding and completely relevant response. Well done.

Fantastic of Stringer to plug this, top man. Whoever got him interested, and I imagine that Bert may have been involved, cheers a bunch!

Some of the replies to his tweet are a little disappointing, however. People completely uninterested, ignorant and even hostile! Not entirely surprised to be honest. Not like us to sit back, do fvck all then complain that it's not what it used to be.

One chap reckons it's only the football on the pitch that creates atmosphere. Can't remember the last time I saw a player chanting... I do understand the point he's trying to make but we've played well this season and it's still been a morgue!

Another bloke reckons its 'bollocks'. It probably is, but so is sitting down and not making a peep.

Have printed around 300 of these for tomorrow and I know C-Man has many more, so in SK1 at least we will certainly be giving it a go. Handing them out on the stairs.

Any other areas joining in would be good, I see Stringer has just plugged it on his twitter.

Top work T. I will be handing some out around the ground as mentioned earlier, but will be going into the ground around 2.40 to hand out in the Kop. Any support to help hand outbwould be gratefully received. Hoping there's no hostility from people tomorrow. I bet one or two will have a pop though.

Great stuff from everyone involved. Really think this can be a catalyst for a top atmosphere tomorrow, we need to go for it!

This is one of the best ideas in a long time. I used to do the confetti thing religiously when I first started going to matches at Filbo so i'm well looking forward to it.

I really hope it works as it will finally show that if the fans are united and want something to happen, it will inevitably happen.

COME ON LEICESTER!!!

P.S - Anyone know a better way back from Cornwall than the M5, M42, M69 route?

Outstanding and completely relevant response. Well done.

Fantastic of Stringer to plug this, top man. Whoever got him interested, and I imagine that Bert may have been involved, cheers a bunch!

Some of the replies to his tweet are a little disappointing, however. People completely uninterested, ignorant and even hostile! Not entirely surprised to be honest. Not like us to sit back, do fvck all then complain that it's not what it used to be.

Or chap reckons it's only the football on the pitch that creates atmosphere. Can't remember the last time I saw a player chanting... I do understand the point he's trying to make but we've played well this season and it's still been a morgue!

Another bloke reckons its 'bollocks'. It probably is, but so is sitting down and not making a peep.

Top work T. I will be handing some out around the ground as mentioned earlier, but will be going into the ground around 2.40 to hand out in the Kop. Any support to help hand outbwould be gratefully received. Hoping there's no hostility from people tomorrow. I bet one or two will have a pop though.

Great stuff from everyone involved. Really think this can be a catalyst for a top atmosphere tomorrow, we need to go for it!

If anyone has a go at you, take some advice mate, do not under any circumstance engage in conversation. Walk away and move on to the next. Debating will be a waste of time.

I totally agree. I'm guilty of it myself to be fair, I think our fans most be the most un-united of the lot.

I guess it's getting boring now to you 'young uns' but genuinely, we used to finish drinking, run to the game just for kick-off, stand in Spion Kop and just sing and lark about.

There was none of this who's gonna start what nonsense really. It just sort of happened.

This is one of the best ideas in a long time. I used to do the confetti thing religiously when I first started going to matches at Filbo so i'm well looking forward to it.

I really hope it works as it will finally show that if the fans are united and want something to happen, it will inevitably happen.

COME ON LEICESTER!!!

P.S - Anyone know a better way back from Cornwall than the M5, M42, M69 route?

I sometimes do the A46 route via Evesham etc eventually joining the M69. Leave the M5 around Tewkesbury. It's a good alternative to avoid jams on the M42 and M6 :thumbup:

Course you are... Can you truly know your sexuality when you're a virgin though?

people who tear up paper and put in in plastic bags, rub there thighs getting really excited to throw paper at a football match....

That shouts Virgin to me more than anything, come back when you have something remotely funny to say OK

people who tear up paper and put in in plastic bags, rub there thighs getting really excited to throw paper at a football match....

That shouts Virgin to me more than anything, come back when you have something remotely funny to say OK

Wow and I thought not having sex made you a virgin.

Calm your jets hot shot, people just want to have a bit of fun and create an atmosphere, I don't understand hostility to this anymore than to jobber.

Lets just all relax put our cyber cocks away, this is not the place for jousting, and enjoy a good match a good atmosphere and a home win.

Archived