Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Cardiff City - Confetti Choreography

Was alright in SK1. Not great but certainly worth a go though.

Handed way more out than were thrown though - strikes me as a bit weird that you wouldn't get involved.

Nice to see bluetintedspecs before the game, cheers to him and Tommeh. Both big helps!

Was good at the top of Sk1 and further down and across in SK3/4 and the chant was loud. The point is it showed we can get organised and it went exactly to plan. Future displays could be better as more people catch on to it. Well done everybody who took part.

I was in C block camera at the ready but it was disappointingly poor from there. All I could see was a couple of very small bursts of the stuff from SK 2. Maybe the pieces where too small and white against the stadium background. Anyway not significant enough to get a picture. A bit of a product redesign I think, better luck next time at least you tried.

I was telling everyone before the game about the 19.19 and how the place is going to explode...

how WRONG could I be? I looked around and could see what I thought was dust coming from the stands. What aload of shite and dissappontment it was. I felt embarrassed and could see the Cardiff fans taking the piss.

I was right, what a shambles

For those of you who lost your dignity at 19:09 then have a beer tonight and gather it back together. Try singing really loud next game instead of the unorganised malarkey that occurred today, regards

I wish you were coming round mine for Christmas, you sound a right barrel of laughs.

I think it was decent tbh! The only reason it wasn't a sea of paper was because it was spread around in each stand. It looked the best in sk1 because more people did it there but it wasn't great as mentioned.

The song that followed was great and very loud I thought! Just shows that with a little organisation the whole ground CAN sing together and it can be very loud.

Lets take the positives from it and take it forward into Huddersfield and do it before the game that way more people will get involved and the more people do it the sooner it'll become a custom once again and there's nothing to say it can't be like filbert street again if not better with there being more people.

LET'S BE POSITIVE

I thought this was ok from my standpoint in SK1, respect and fair play to those that got the original idea going and those that got involved today. Unfortunately, there will always be some people ready and waiting to mock the efforts of those that try (without ever actually stating what they do to help the atmosphere), but screw them. Personally, I think we should keep this going every home game, same time, same chant of "Only one City!" and I'm sure it'd gather momentum. Rome wasn't built in a day etc etc.

I was right, what a shambles

For those of you who lost your dignity at 19:09 then have a beer tonight and gather it back together. Try singing really loud next game instead of the unorganised malarkey that occurred today, regards

You laugh, poke fun at it and take the piss, but what exactly did you do?

Problem is, if it was good for getting the chant going then that wont happen at the beginning of the game, don't they play something when the teams come out.

Also when it was done at Filbo the teams came out separately now the come out together, which I don't like so you'd be 'celebrating the arrival of both teams'.

Problem is, if it was good for getting the chant going then that wont happen at the beginning of the game, don't they play something when the teams come out.

Also when it was done at Filbo the teams came out separately now the come out together, which I don't like so you'd be 'celebrating the arrival of both teams'.

I don't think this matters to most people. If you are in the home end then it's probably pretty clear which team you are clapping or throwing confetti for.

I don't think this matters to most people. If you are in the home end then it's probably pretty clear which team you are clapping or throwing confetti for.

Sure,it just doesn't seem right to me anyway what about the music on entry.

Sure,it just doesn't seem right to me anyway what about the music on entry.

Surely it's not about whether you hear music on entry but about whether she does? :ph34r:

Seriously, I usually get what you mean when you post...even when you are horribly wrong, but I don't know what you mean?

Surely it's not about whether you hear music on entry but about whether she does? :ph34r:

Seriously, I usually get what you mean when you post...even when you are horribly wrong, but I don't know what you mean?

Today the most commented on improvement was the chant that came with the confetti, if it's thrown when the players enter surely any chant will be not be heard above the music played by the club.

Today the most commented on improvement was the chant that came with the confetti, if it's thrown when the players enter surely any chant will be not be heard above the music played by the club.

Well, at Filbert Street the Kop used to sing all the player's names before kick-off. That wouldn't be possible now because there is so much music played before the game.

I think the confetti doesn't need a chant to accompany it though. All it needed at Filbert Street was clapping and it gave the impression of a 'right royal' welcome onto the pitch for the players.

I would like confetti to make a comeback.

Archived