Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Cardiff City - Confetti Choreography

It's all about sitting down in silence. That's the way football should be, I bet the rest of Europe are stood there in envy at our quiet stadiums.

lol

lol

It's true though, the German fans really are starting to re-consider, they've all decided they're going to attack anyone who dares suggest something different and who dares to celebrate anything in history, it's all about who can spend the most money, they're the ones who deserve the respect.

Wow and I thought not having sex made you a virgin.

Calm your jets hot shot, people just want to have a bit of fun and create an atmosphere, I don't understand hostility to this anymore than to jobber.

Lets just all relax put our cyber cocks away, this is not the place for jousting, and enjoy a good match a good atmosphere and a home win.

that's what i thought until somebody claimed that because i said i was straight meant i was a virgin... i'm all for atmosphere, i think my comment 'i'm not doing this because i am straight' should be taken with a pinch of salt, i'm not here for arguments, i just clearly stated why i personally wont be participating in it... If people want to do it then that's entirely up to them! i never slated the people who are going to do it so they need to stop being whiny bitches. regards

It's all about sitting down in silence. That's the way football should be, I bet the rest of Europe are stood there in envy at our quiet stadiums.

have fun cutting up your paper on a Friday night lad :thumbup:

It's true though, the German fans really are starting to re-consider, they've all decided they're going to attack anyone who dares suggest something different and who dares to celebrate anything in history, it's all about who can spend the most money, they're the ones who deserve the respect.

All the Borussia fans have decided to step aside and allow the families to come and watch now as they have made it to the top of the tree, it's for the best. It is a business after all isn't it? No fear though, season tickets holders will get a free Gluwine if they arrive at 1.30pm.

Those 45,000 standing behind the goal was a hazard anyway, no shortage of injuries every week.

I despair, feeling like you are fighting against the tide here.

i think my comment 'i'm not doing this because i am straight' should be taken with a pinch of salt, i'm not here for arguments, i just clearly stated why i personally wont be participating in it... If people want to do it then that's entirely up to them! i never slated the people who are going to do it so they need to stop being whiny bitches.

You won't be participating because you're straight? lol I better re-evaluate my life choices...

No one involved in this has been a 'whiny bitch' - in fact I think everyone has been pretty positive, and never criticised anyone for not getting stuck in?

You won't be participating because you're straight? lol I better re-evaluate my life choices...

No one involved in this has been a 'whiny bitch' - in fact I think everyone has been pretty positive, and never criticised anyone for not getting stuck in?

i just think its really really cringe, we just need to sing. Not cut up paper like 5 year old's and throw it

No. You have over ten thousand posts in an internet Forum.

Your weird.

Oh come on now, this is just getting embarrassing, and you brought it on yourself.

If you weren't around in the nineties and naughties, you perhaps don't remember the way we used to greet the players, it wasn't gay or virginal, it was just a bit fun and got people talking and sharing a bag of ripped up newspaper.

Is it the same as 20,000 belting out our club anthem or a huge banner unfurled across the stands? No.

But guess what, these things happened back then as well after the ticker tape and confetti, it all went together.

If this brings back a fraction of that atmosphere then it will be worth all those too cool for school cringing in their seats as they are showered with shredded paper.

No. You have over ten thousand posts in an internet Forum.

Your weird.

As weird as continually posting on a thread set up to arrange something you think is camp?

As weird as the inability to differentiate between possessives and contractions?

Merry fvcking Christmas.

Not really, I don't particularly agree with anything the guy says, but obviously your upset by being called a "V"irgin.

lol if you knew me then you would understand why i am laughing, anyway. Ta dar, got better stuff to do. Enjoy shredding blue and white paper!

your-560x351.png

Just generally.

your-560x351.png

Just generally.

you took time out of YOU'RE life to do that? explains everything...

lol if you knew me then you would understand why i am laughing, anyway. Ta dar, got better stuff to do. Enjoy shredding blue and white paper!

you took time out of YOU'RE life to do that? explains everything...

Bye jolly jonny. Please come back soon though.

Archived