Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Cardiff City - Confetti Choreography

Has there been any movement on the lapdancing girls being in the aisles and choreographing some new dance moves? :P On a serious note I will be interested how this takes off tomorrow and good luck :fc: to you guys who are going to all this effort and I really hope it takes off for you! Will look out for people and say hello! :chant:

makes me laugh when folk point out grammar mistakes, its shows they don't have anything good to contribute, expected better from a lad with 16,000 posts :yawn:

Why?

I think it just shows that it's worth going to school and learning basic grammar in English lessons instead of looking like an illiterate, uneducated fool :).

lol if you knew me then you would understand why i am laughing, anyway. Ta dar, got better stuff to do. Enjoy shredding blue and white paper!

you took time out of YOU'RE life to do that? explains everything...

I too despair at the 5 seconds people spend copy/pasting a well known image from an oatmeal poster in an attempt to educate a cretin, when instead they could be letting the world know about their sexual insecurities on a forum discussing a positive group gesture at a football match.

Ta dar? I've heard blue peter presenters say "ta da" upon revealing some loo-roll tube bollocks that their props crew made before filming, and I've had northern housewives bid me "ta ra" as I take my leave before her hubby gets home from a shift down 't mine, but you'll have to explain to me what "ta dar" means.

All the Borussia fans have decided to step aside and allow the families to come and watch now as they have made it to the top of the tree, it's for the best. It is a business after all isn't it? No fear though, season tickets holders will get a free Gluwine if they arrive at 1.30pm.

Those 45,000 standing behind the goal was a hazard anyway, no shortage of injuries every week.

I despair, feeling like you are fighting against the tide here.

We will win the fight one day, if only Dortmund spent more money and picked up lucky draws against sides full of youth like Man City, that would be so amazing.

Made an account just to post on this forum, sounds like a brilliant idea and I'll certainly be getting involved. I'm sat in either G1 or H1 (can't quite remember which) so it doesn't sound like there's too many fans on this forum who'll be with me in that stand, but hopefully the leaflets being handed out will generate interest. Would somebody be able to get in touch with Stringer and make sure he announces it on Radio Leicester at the start of coverage so fans heading down to the match hear it on the radio? I hope this comes off, will be brilliant if it does!

Made an account just to post on this forum, sounds like a brilliant idea and I'll certainly be getting involved. I'm sat in either G1 or H1 (can't quite remember which) so it doesn't sound like there's too many fans on this forum who'll be with me in that stand, but hopefully the leaflets being handed out will generate interest. Would somebody be able to get in touch with Stringer and make sure he announces it on Radio Leicester at the start of coverage so fans heading down to the match hear it on the radio? I hope this comes off, will be brilliant if it does!

I'm a miserable old git, and I will probably forget to take any paper to rip up.

But I will definitely try to find something to rip up while I'm there. It should be fun!

Enjoy.

I can understand people not wanting to join in if it's mot their thing but being hostile I just ant see why. If it makes me look camp I couldn't gve a shit and generally I find people who say 'that's so cringe' tend to be absolute twats in general.

I can understand people not wanting to join in if it's mot their thing but being hostile I just ant see why. If it makes me look camp I couldn't gve a shit and generally I find people who say 'that's so cringe' tend to be absolute twats in general.

Camp man:

wenn3971722_83_353_5.jpg

Camp man's wife.

Lara+Stone+Celebs+Gotham+Independent+Film+yrBvlWYxwKfl.jpg

Yep. I'd hate to appear camp.

Just like to add my support for this, I applaud the effort to get this off the ground. I think whether or not people are doing the confetti, we all need to give 100 percent in making sure we make some bloody noise, get behind the team, and give Cardiff a good "stuffing" (sorry, couldn't resist a Christmas-related pun!). At 19:19, whether we're winning, drawing or losing, let's just make some noise ... and then make more noise and more noise and more noise! I'm really feeling quite gung-ho about the game, and give my word I'll do my bit to get SK1 going. Let's have it!

I don't get the purpose of it we haven't won anything.

So we have to win things to have any sort of pride?

I agree it's a bit random and out of nothing, but I'm tired of it being the same dire atmosphere at our ground and I'm glad effort is being made to at least try something different.

Archived