Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Boxing Day fixture V Dull

Schlupp won't come in at LB for Konchesky. Leeds highlighted him as the weakness and attacked this area. Hull have more quality and would do the same.

He will stick with the same back 4. Not got a problem with that.

Think we may need to go to 3 in the middle. James maybe due a start, to give us some more strength through the middle. The only dilemma would be, where do we sacrifice. With full backs not going to get forward as much as at home, if he sacrifices the width, we will be hard to beat and the forwards will have to work harder defensively to cover the full backs.

If he sacrifices a striker, then the hold up play has got to improve.

Having watched this side for a while, i'm pretty sure Lloyd will start, so i'd expect to see a forward sacrificed especially after its clear NP has been in the market for another striker.

So i'd look for the team below to start.

Schmeichel

De Laet

Morgan

Whitbread

Konchesky

James

Drinkwater

King

Dyer

Knockeart

Nugent

I really hope we win this, really, really hope we win it, I can't cope with another week of drivel on here.

Not gonna happen because we're ****ing shit.

We'll lose and quite badly. We wont even have the 'we played really well though' excuse. We'll be poor and be punished.

I expect a hell of a lot of booing will take place next home game where no doubt we'll be shite again.

Enjoy Christmas day everyone cause boxing day is gonna be doooooogggggssshhhiiiitttttt

Not gonna happen because we're ****ing shit.

We'll lose and quite badly. We wont even have the 'we played really well though' excuse. We'll be poor and be punished.

I expect a hell of a lot of booing will take place next home game where no doubt we'll be shite again.

Enjoy Christmas day everyone cause boxing day is gonna be doooooogggggssshhhiiiitttttt

I see were optimistic!!

Our away form is pig sh1t

And were getting mullered by these k-nuts raiding this forum, step it up lads

Our away form is poor, but our poor form can and will turn around at some point.

Their team is nothing like as good as the Cardiff side we were desperately unlucky to lose to on Saturday, and we've already done them this season.

All of this said, I'd take a draw as a good result but the pessimism on here is becoming silly. We're fifth for crying out loud.

Our away form is poor, but our poor form can and will turn around at some point.

Their team is nothing like as good as the Cardiff side we were desperately unlucky to lose to on Saturday, and we've already done them this season.

All of this said, I'd take a draw as a good result but the pessimism on here is becoming silly. We're fifth for crying out loud.

Have you been a good boy this year, cus Santa Singh may make your wish come true!! :xmastongue:

On the decline, may not be come boxing day!!

Since Nigel has returned, we've only lost one game by more than one goal - Reading away back in March. Why people think we'll lose heavily is beyond me. It's going to be a tough game, but we successfully countered your 3-5-2 earlier in the season and ran out comfortable winners, who's to say it won't happen again? The players are good enough to win, we just need to believe in ourselves and perform to our best.

Merry christmas from an overly optimistic fox :xmasbiggrin:

I think its IRONIC that we are calling them DULL when there at the top scoring plenty but there you go ..... im going for 3-1 loss with the same team as last week ... why change a winning team hey big Pearson ....

So we must be scoring plenty then, since we've got more goals than they have this season.

Merry Christmas.

Christ you lot really do need to step it up. Before reading this topic I had a sense that this match had the capacity to serve up any result, absolutely anything. Were on the verge of handing somebody their arse with our current form but I have huge respect for Leicester and they could easily end our current run in emphatic style.

In no way is this a season defining game as both teams still have everything to play for but it should be a huge amount of fun. However it seems like you lot have already given up. We are absolutely no different to the side you played in September. It's just recently we seem to have developed a wonderful knack of getting results from average performances.

Chins up lads.

Christ you lot really do need to step it up. Before reading this topic I had a sense that this match had the capacity to serve up any result, absolutely anything. Were on the verge of handing somebody their arse with our current form but I have huge respect for Leicester and they could easily end our current run in emphatic style.

In no way is this a season defining game as both teams still have everything to play for but it should be a huge amount of fun. However it seems like you lot have already given up. We are absolutely no different to the side you played in September. It's just recently we seem to have developed a wonderful knack of getting results from average performances.

Chins up lads.

Fortunately the team doesn't give up as easily as the fans, some of them can't handle outplaying the top of the league, and being undone by one of the best players in this league and take it as a personal insult.

It is worrying when the away fans visiting this site start talking more sense than the regulars.

Archived