Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Boxing Day fixture V Dull

Someone needs to find their scoring boots 180 minutes without a goal and arguably (BBC stats) 31 shots with 19 on target plus 8 corners in that time something's surely got to give if we maintain that ratio.

Wouldn't mind seeing a change in formation for this one, think we'd benefit from playing something similar to the Palace game last year, with three at the back, De Laet and Schlupp as wing backs and Knockaert in his best position, just behind a front two of Waghorn and Nugent.

Really want us to change the team around. Don't think we will win, Hull and Burnley are both tough games; Hull 3-1 Leicester.

My mates a Hull fan and he pointed out how good their defence look now. Faye, Chester, Hobbs. It is impressive, to be fair.

You might beat us then you would only be 4 points behind us.Of course if you lose your 2 away games and we win our 2 home games ....13.

If Nige has really spent £10million that is abject failure.

I think you should stick with him and accept the glory days of M O"N probably won"t be back for a while.

Just out of interest-the money from your owners is not a loan of some type is it?

You might beat us then you would only be 4 points behind us.Of course if you lose your 2 away games and we win our 2 home games ....13.

If Nige has really spent £10million that is abject failure.

I think you should stick with him and accept the glory days of M O"N probably won"t be back for a while.

Just out of interest-the money from your owners is not a loan of some type is it?

I'm sure you'd be welcomed with open arms on Bentleys Roof.

Archived