Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Boxing Day fixture V Dull

Will be interesting to see how we perform today. Another away game against a good side with the best form in the league currently. They aren't a huge 'physical' side so at least those who think that is our weakness shouldn't have much to moan at with regard to that.

Can't see Jay Simpson causing too many problems for Whitbread & Morgan so long as they perform as expected. Quinn, Meyler, Evans with Koren just in front of them will be the danger. If we only play two centrally we could well get over run, so potentially could be a game for an extra midfielder, or a change of shape.

Will be interesting to see how we perform today. Another away game against a good side with the best form in the league currently. They aren't a huge 'physical' side so at least those who think that is our weakness shouldn't have much to moan at with regard to that.

Can't see Jay Simpson causing too many problems for Whitbread & Morgan so long as they perform as expected. Quinn, Meyler, Evans with Koren just in front of them will be the danger. If we only play two centrally we could well get over run, so potentially could be a game for an extra midfielder, or a change of shape.

Thought I'd read that Meyer had been recalled by Sunderland. Might be wrong though.

Cant remember us ever having a good December :xmasunsure: , maybe it is just me but way back to Little being boss i have the vague feeling of December being a poor time for City.

Every year though i'm optimistic, guess i never learn.

nothing but a defeat for me in this one and out of the top 6 by 5pm. But, we'll still be happy that we are "7th" as we'd of all taken that before the season started had we of been offered 7th by the end of the year wouldnt we??

Meh

Yeah, that excuse is used far too often.

Sadly, I can't see us getting a win from this one, but I really hope I'm wrong.

This is perfect Hull weather - wet and miserable - they'll be in their element. Brucey'll love it too - he's spent half his life in Manchester and on Wearside where the people die of rust and where the roofs drip worse than a tart's fanny.

My son backed against Leicester last week and won £167 for a fiver in some sort of accumulator. I suppose it serves as compensation for a depressing result and he's mentioned doing the same thing this week too so, given he never wins twice on the trot, I'm expecting a draw...a wacky 3-3 draw where both teams play like defensive novices and make cock-ups galore.

It won't help our cause much but it will provide some entertainment for those who've gamely done the travelling.

Archived