Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
southwest fox

Danns scores for bristol

True, if only we had players who could lead us to 1-1 draws with Ipswich, we only beat them by 6 after all.

Danns is only one eleventh of the team, hardly going to win the game on his own is he? He seems to be doing rather well at Bristol City contrary to the opinions of many on this forum. He isn't utter sh*te as some people suggest.

Danns really isn't shit. He was great at the end of last season, contrary to what the revised history of Foxes Talk states. Didn't start this season too well, but he really can be a great player at times, and there are occasions where his energy and driving runs would be useful.

I don't know what happened with Danns, until his red card and groin injury at the end of last season he was one of our best players. He was shit against Burton and Blackburn but that was after a long time out, supposedly he's fallen out with Pearson. Alot of people are spouting crap saying he isn't any good when that clearly isn't the case.

I meant he was 28 when we signed him?

Danny Murphy (a player you said you'd like us to sign) is 35?

What's your point?

When did I mention Danny Murphy can't remember that one.

Danns and Wellens are too old, Pearson would rather play and sign younger players, as he has proved by bringing in Drinkwater and James.

Plus Danns in overall quality isn't good enough anymore, doubt he will make a spectacular change and help the side.

Although Danns gives too many fouls away and can be a liability, i think he'd add something new to our midfield and i personally would like to see him back.

BUT:

Pearson has fallen out with Danns (it most likely seems) so it's unlikely we'll see Danns play for us again.

Archived