Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chazwaz

Chris Wood now on OS

Hmm, I wonder if this would have happened so quick if Pearson hadn't secured Beckford off the wage bill for the rest of the season, that 600-800k saved would have gone some way to financing this.

Well done Nigel, an exciting young striker who can get straight into the action on the 1st of Jan, with no Maynard-esque protracted negotiations.

He started off really well scoring goals for fun, but then went through a patch of bad form but was scoring in the cup a lot. Then the fans started to get on his back so I sold him.

Take out the excellent start bit and you've pretty much described Beckford.

Just realised I actually saw him play in Belarus v New Zealand in the Olympics at the Ricoh. That's where the picture on the OS came from...

I saw New Zealand play at the Ricoh during the Olympics but no Chris Wood.

(I did watch the ladies team though)

Adds that extra bit of quality we are lacking up front, and keeps Vardy, Nugent and Waggy on their toes (although I'd imagine he'll be starting with Nugent).

Only 21 years old so has lots of potential, and already experienced in the league. Very happy with this signing.

Archived