Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Paperstorm at Huddersfield

So after our little trial initiated at Cardiff are we bringing out the confetti again for this game!

I think everyone should just let it go when the post horn gallop is played and that will be immense and get more people involved!

Spread the word and rip that paper!

So after our little trial initiated at Cardiff are we bringing out the confetti again for this game!

I think everyone should just let it go when the post horn gallop is played and that will be immense and get more people involved!

Shall I be the only person in the West Stand to do it again or shall I maintain my dignity this time? lol

Throw some crisps from Walkers packets instead of paper, lets do something that says Leicester :D

Although our Thai owners may think we're trying to spread a message referring to the stadium's name :ph34r:

If some nob throws a pack of Ready Salted over me, they're getting fooking decked! :twitch:

I'm sure it will be like this:

or maybe not...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived