Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Team To face Burton?

No, because he will be an important player for us in the promotion run-in and the last thing that I want is for him to be injured.

But surely the first thing you want is a striker brimming with confidence potentially having scored more in a cup game no?

Imo I think the burton loss was good for the team and woke everyone up.

Because after that Im sure we went on that 6 match win streak.

Im not saying we should play our weak team and lose,Im just saying I wouldnt mind losing.

Actually scrap that It would be humiliating and embarrasing and I would go and cry in my bedroom if we lose. lol

Imo I think the burton loss was good for the team and woke everyone up.

Because after that Im sure we went on that 6 match win streak.

Im not saying we should play our weak team and lose,Im just saying I wouldnt mind losing.

Actually scrap that It would be humiliating and embarrasing and I would go and cry in my bedroom if we lose. lol

The Burton game was a turning point

Burton lost 3-0 to York last time out.

They are shit.

Lets just despatch them and get the game out the way.

It was that kind of atitude that lost us the game against them last time, we turned up expecting to waltz past them and it turned out they were more up to it than we thought. We should be taking this game as seriously as any other and we should be putting out a strong side who will put in a professional performance.

It was that kind of atitude that lost us the game against them last time, we turned up expecting to waltz past them and it turned out they were more up to it than we thought. We should be taking this game as seriously as any other and we should be putting out a strong side who will put in a professional performance.

No, they ARE shit...

And we should just get the game over with and move on.

The loss to Burton last time was disgraceful.

Yes, they'll be up for it etc etc. but so should we be and just end it.

lol

Logan

Moore

Keane

Whitbread ©

Schlupp

Gallagher

King

James

Marshall

Futacs

Vardy/Waghorn

I'd have Morgan instead of Whitbread for a bit of composure and experience in that young backline.

Pearson will be pumped up to win this match, but look at their stats. In the league they've scored 9 away goals, and lost 7 out of 13 away games.

There should, all being well, be no problems.

Logan

Moore. Morgan. Keane. Schlupp

Marshall. King. James. Dyer

Nugent. Wood.

Subs: Schmeichel, De Laet, Drinkwater, Knockaert, Waghorn, Futacs.

I'd give players like Schmeichel, Knocky and Konch a rest. Players like Schlupp, Logan and King a run. I wouldnt be suprised if Pearson starts Waghorn and maybe even Futacs but I think Nugent and Wood could do with game time together to form a partnership.

What happened to our young keeper, Adam Smith, wasn't he on the bench a few times, any chance of him getting a game, can't find mention of him on the OS, although they don't even have Beckford, Wellens or Gallagher in the squad list.

What happened to our young keeper, Adam Smith, wasn't he on the bench a few times, any chance of him getting a game, can't find mention of him on the OS, although they don't even have Beckford, Wellens or Gallagher in the squad list.

Tbh he looked quite good a couple of weeks ago in the pre-match training.

Same team as Huddersfield; don't think Pearson can afford the embarrassment of losing to them again. Capital Cup is bad enough; the FA Cup would be way more high profile, especially on 'giant-killing' day. Can see the headlines now . . . .

Foxes Fickle Fans Furious Following Flagrant Frippery

Got to be about squad rotation for me! couldnt care about the cup, league has got to be main priority!! so i would more or less play our second team which should be good enough to win anyway.

Logan GK

Moore RB

Keane CB

Morgan CB

Schlupp LB

Gallagher RM

King CM

Danns CM

Dyer LM

Futaks ST

Waggy/Vardy ST

Got to be about squad rotation for me! couldnt care about the cup, league has got to be main priority!! so i would more or less play our second team which should be good enough to win anyway.

Logan GK

Moore RB

Keane CB

Morgan CB

Schlupp LB

Gallagher RM

King CM

Danns CM

Dyer LM

Futaks ST

Waggy/Vardy ST

Keane's loan deal has finished, and so far it hasn't been extended, apparently we want him for longer, doubt Fergie would want him cup tied either way.

Danns' loan doesn't end until 8th of Jan, and I doubt he will still be here come end of Jan.

Archived