Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterpool

Team To face Burton?

Kasper

Moore

Wes

Keane

Konch

Gallagher

James

King

Dyer

Schlupp

Futacs

Bench: Logan, De Laet, Wood, Nugent, DD, Whitbread, Marshall.

Any 11 we put out should be capable of beating Burton despite the league cup shocker so I think it's a good time to rest a few players and give others a chance and ramp up the competition for places. I really want to play Wood but not as much as I want to see Futacs and Schlupp get a start and this is the perfect chance considering the league is the priority.

And obviously being the FA Cup means it's Moore's time to shine.

Relationships are key, especially up top (even more so when the player is new) and in defence. Therefore, I'm staying with Morgan/Keane and Nugent/Wood. Giving Konchesky a rest. James starts so he can keep his recent good form up, and Marshall can try and get some confidence back. Schlupp in an advancing role.

Kasper

Moore -- Morgan -- Keane -- De Laet

Marshall -- James -- King/Wellens (if fit) -- Schlupp

Nugent -- Wood

Nearly everyone has said King and James in the centre of midfield.

Ah, the King James version....... :thumbup:

We need to get the job done with the minimum of fuss and take as little out of ourselves as possible.

A decent Cup run would be good, can throw up some great games but this is not one of them, win and move on...... :scarf:

I just say put the names into a hat and pick them out. That's my team

I say they should all put their dicks out on the table and the smallest should play . that way if we lose again we can still have a good old laugh at them .

Give team rest:

-------------Logan-------------------------

--moore---keane----whitebread-------schlupp

--gallagaher------king--------james--------dyer

----------waghorn------futacs--------

subs- kasper, de laet, morgan, marshall, drinkwater, wood and nugent

I would agree with this, except marshall rather than gally, as I think he needs more game time to sharpen up his game and his confidence. I would also like to see Nuge and Wood start, simply to give their partnership more gelling time, but sub them both when they've scored a few goals.

Defence looks potentially fragile, but we shouldn't worry about that cos as long as we start with the right application we should be able to score a hatful.

Archived