Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Burton Match Thread (H)

This may be abit premature but...

BBC Sport â€@BBCSport

Leicester boss Nigel Pearson @bbc5live: "It’s a game we need to negotiate. But if we do it with the right application we’ll be fine"#FACup

Leicester City â€@OfficialFOXES

3 changes for #lcfc v #bafc in the #FACup: Schmeichel; De Laet, Morgan ©, Keane, Konchesky; Marshall, King, James, Dyer; Futacs, Wood.

subs: Logan, Waghorn, Gallagher, Schlupp, Moore, Knockaert, Nugent. #LCFCvBAFC

Leicester City â€@OfficialFOXES

3 changes for #lcfc v #bafc in the #FACup: Schmeichel; De Laet, Morgan ©, Keane, Konchesky; Marshall, King, James, Dyer; Futacs, Wood.

Holy shit Futacs starts :P

No Schlupp!!! :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

C'mon Nige, you want him to be back-up LB, then at least play him there in games like this, he needs experience and game time, and Konch probably would benefit from a rest.

Interesting to see Futacs starting, probably means he won't be leaving in Jan good to see Keane and Morgan getting some more game time together, surprised Fergie let him play in the cup, do we only have for another month?

C'mon Nige, you want him to be back-up LB, then at least play him there in games like this, he needs experience and game time, and Konch probably would benefit from a rest.

Interesting to see Futacs starting, probably means he won't be leaving in Jan good to see Keane and Morgan getting some more game time together, surprised Fergie let him play in the cup, do we only have for another month?

Very true, schlupp looked more than capable in the games he was in for konchesky and hasn't played for a while plus konchesky needs a rest. Strange.

Unfortunately I actually thought Konchesky would start, he starts most cup games so it's no surprise.

Big game for Futacs, chance to prove himself, because he isn't as bad as people make out, but I can see a lot of hoof ball today so I'm glad I'm not going.

Very true, schlupp looked more than capable in the games he was in for konchesky and hasn't played for a while plus konchesky needs a rest. Strange.

How do you know Konchesky needs a rest, do you know him personally or something? He's a professional footballer.

Unfortunately I actually thought Konchesky would start, he starts most cup games so it's no surprise.

Big game for Futacs, chance to prove himself, because he isn't as bad as people make out, but I can see a lot of hoof ball today so I'm glad I'm not going.

I doubt we will play hoofball unless we start losing, even then we should keep our shape unless we get desperate, which to be honest if we get desperate against Burton then that is a pretty bad sign.

How do you know Konch would probably benefit from a rest?

Maybe he wants to play?

I doubt we will play hoofball unless we start losing, even then we should keep our shape unless we get desperate, which to be honest if we get desperate against Burton then that is a pretty bad sign.

It happened before, we can't let it happen again.

I'm sure Wood will kick their arse, unless Billy Kee if starting comes back to haunt us.

How do you know Konchesky needs a rest, do you know him personally or something? He's a professional footballer.

Yeah and professional footballers suffer from fatigue and seeing as we have a perfectly good replacement who needs game time it would IMO be the best option. Use your brain.

Yeah and professional footballers suffer from fatigue and seeing as we have a perfectly good replacement who needs game time it would IMO be the best option. Use your brain.

Or we want to give the back four as much time as possible with eachother? Maybe you should use your brain.

lol

Use your own brain! Do you honestly think a manager who is a strong believer in sports science... who has players monitored by physios and coaches... would play someone who needed a rest?

Archived