Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Burton Match Thread (H)

How do you know Konch would probably benefit from a rest?

Maybe he wants to play?

What part of "would probably" suggests I know anything?

I would have thought a man of your analytical skills could tell the difference between using language of speculation, and using definitive language to suggest knowledge, what I do know is that a few seasons ago under Sven Konch was not able to train full time with the rest of the squad, like Wellens, suggesting that age was catching up with him, and considering we have just come out of a busy festive period it is not beyond the realms of possibility that Konch would benefit from a rest against lowly opposition like Burton.

I would have thought a man of your analytical skills could tell the difference between using language of speculation, and using definitive language to suggest knowledge, what I do know is that a few seasons ago under Sven Konch was not able to train full time with the rest of the squad, like Wellens, suggesting that age was catching up with him, and considering we have just come out of a busy festive period it is not beyond the realms of possibility that Konch would benefit from a rest against lowly opposition like Burton.

Cheers mate saved me the bother. Hilarious how strongly people feel about the suggestion that konchesky could do with a rest coupled with the fact schlupp could do with game time. Anyone would think we were saying that we should change the club colours from blue to red.

It's just complete speculation on your part. Again.

And why focus on Schlupp? Any of the younger players could have/might have played.

You want Schlupp to play over Konch, then just say so..

Archived