Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ICECUBEREALG

The Best Way to go Up!

right, its my first topic on here. so err, hello.

basically i was thinking about what you reckon the best way for us to go up this season would be?

mine would be this....

last game of the season

forest away

need 3 points to sneak into the play-offs

early kick-off for 6th place team so we know what we need to do.

1-0 down at halftime.

70th minute wood get's one back.

90+4 Wes Morgan scores doing the shhh celebration to the forest fans who also had to get 3 points to get in the play-offs.

then we do a Liverpool

going down in the semi final 3-0 at half time

come back and win on penalty's....

then score a last minute winner at Wembley....

could you imagine that, we all can dream.

Guest BlueBrett

As exciting as your suggestion sounds, Id much rather just coast to automatic. Not sure you can balance the elation of a one off day like that with the months of nervous misery that would have to go before.

Forest need 3 points to get into the playoffs, we're tied on points with Cardiff with a big gap between ourselves and 3rd.

90th minute rocket smashed home from any of the current squad.

I get naked and streak on the pitch and wake up the next day with a baby, and a tattoo of Big Wes on my arse.

last game of the season. Results are not going our way & we need to win.

We have dominated the game & Waggy has hit the woodwork several times. Goals disallowed, clearances off the line & the referee is someone's friend. But it's 0-0.

A corner in the last minute of added time.........BOOM!! Kasper on the volley!!!

CHAMPIONS!!

Play off Final Vs Cardiff 120 mins Pearson brings Logan on for Schmeichel the distraction allows recently recalled Jermaine Beckford to shin it into the top corner of the net

I'd still hate that overpaid cvnt! Would be good if someone also decided to dink a 90th minute penalty into David Marshall's hands just to add to the aggravation/jubilation.

Maybe we could have a Liverpool beach ball moment where someone from the crowd throws a pack of sandwich bags onto the pitch just at the right moment for a dragging wide shot from Lloyd Dyer to deflect into the back of the net?

right, its my first topic on here. so err, hello.

basically i was thinking about what you reckon the best way for us to go up this season would be?

mine would be this....

last game of the season

forest away

need 3 points to sneak into the play-offs

early kick-off for 6th place team so we know what we need to do.

1-0 down at halftime.

70th minute wood get's one back.

90+4 Wes Morgan scores doing the shhh celebration to the forest fans who also had to get 3 points to get in the play-offs.

then we do a Liverpool

going down in the semi final 3-0 at half time

come back and win on penalty's....

then score a last minute winner at Wembley....

could you imagine that, we all can dream.

Sod that. We need to be aiming for automatics for a start.

Plus everyone will ko at the same tome on the last day. Can see us needing 3 points at forest for automatics though. Thatd do me.

ITS FOREST AND DERBY WE'RE ALL ON OUR OWN

... :blink:

Well, perhaps I've exaggerated a little there. I might temporarily get over my disliking for Jermaine long enough for me to celebrate our ascent to the Prem but then I'd realise how much he's fvcked us about. But seriously it's obviously not going to happen so I just wrote any old rubbish down. :P

Well, perhaps I've exaggerated a little there. I might temporarily get over my disliking for Jermaine long enough for me to celebrate our ascent to the Prem but then I'd realise how much he's fvcked us about. But seriously it's obviously not going to happen so I just wrote any old rubbish down. :P

At least we could sell him on if it happened mate, Bolton could land themselves another bargain

Joint points with Cardiff. They're winning 1-0 in their game. Our GD is +80

It's 90+5 at the City Ground.

2-2.

Mark McGhee is the current Forest boss.

Knockaert beats all of Forest's outfield players, crosses it in, then Morgan fvcking obliterates the ball with his head and rips the net fully open, and for Bernie to catch it with his chin.

Pitch invasion. Forest relegated.

Can only dream unfortunately

Archived