Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
absolutelegend

Breaking Bad

The First Scene of Ep9 (before the opening titles) WTF honestly this is going to be a hold on to your hat kind of 8 episodes I think! 

What does Carol know that we don't?

I didn't like having to wait nearly a year for it to kick-off again, but it has built the anticipation brilliantly.  I watched the first scene before going work yesterday & I could have taken a job on in the afternoon, but fooked it off because I wanted to get back home.  It does mean I've got an extra long day today!!

I didn't like having to wait nearly a year for it to kick-off again, but it has built the anticipation brilliantly.  I watched the first scene before going work yesterday & I could have taken a job on in the afternoon, but fooked it off because I wanted to get back home.  It does mean I've got an extra long day today!!

I think he should put the ricin in carol's tea :)

The only thing i dont get is there is 7 episodes left without giving a lot away there must be a time skip somewhere! 

My god...he is a monster!...but has he gone so bad that he could turn on Hank?

The development of his character has been amazing.  Not seen anything like it before.

I find the comparison to how Jesse's character has changed really interesting, they've effectively been heading in opposite directions morally.

The only thing i dont get is there is 7 episodes left without giving a lot away there must be a time skip somewhere!

I think Walt is either on the run long term (possibly goes hiding in Mexico) or has escaped from jail. Either way would explain the passage of time. I think he must be known publicly as a wanted man, explaining Carol's shock at seeing him.

Whatever is going to happen it needs to be pretty big to get between now and what looks like the end game. I think the unpredictability of it is brilliant at this stage

Its about 6 months later. Would say why but i dont know how to use spoiler text on here.....

It's about one year. During the first half of season 5, Marie discusses plans for Walt's upcoming 51st birthday and when he's in the café, he has just turned 52.

Guest MattP

Ridiculously menacing delivery. Cranston is a ****ing genius.

Was my immediate thought straight after actually that it was delivered better than the danger lol

Guest MattP

So why has he gone back to get the Ricin? For himself maybe?

Who knows, think we can all be certain that starting scene is very near the end of the series though.

Spoiler I thought there would be a couple of episodes in which Hank gathers evidence before confronting Walter. I definitely didn't expect Walt to instigate it. He's scary at the end.

I thought the same, i love Walts little threat to Hank

Series 1 is pretty poor compared to the rest :)

It's usually the case with every TV series: The creators don't have that much money at their disposal at the beginning, don't know in which direction the show is heading and whether it's going to be picked up for more seasons. Also, for a good TV series to develop, it takes time.

I'm now in the middle of Season Two and can see more and more things come together and personal relationships making more sense.

What I love the most about the show is that there's no "good" character in the show, they're all twisted, murky and ambiguous in their own regard - apart from Walter Jr. maybe, who's on the naïve side.