Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eye666

Craig Dawson

we only have Keane til the end of the month, though the player has expressed a desire to stay for the season, SSL can't get fit, Whitbread can't seem to stay fit, leaving just Liam Moore as cover and he has to cover right back too

we only have Keane til the end of the month, though the player has expressed a desire to stay for the season, SSL can't get fit, Whitbread can't seem to stay fit, leaving just Liam Moore as cover and he has to cover right back too

Keane till the end of the season mate.

We don't need him, we have Keane on loan and hopefully that can be extended till the end of the season and St Ledger and Whibread to come back from injury I would say we are fairly covered in that department.

I'd like to get keane (I realise that's very very unlikely) or another good quality back permanantly. Zac does seem to have injury issues as does SSL and I'm not sure either of them will be worth keeping WHEN we get promoted.

in a interview with Sky Sports News, wants to copy the success of Tom Cleverly.

It's good news that everyone knows Cleverly learnt his trade with us. :D

We don't need him, we have Keane on loan and hopefully that can be extended till the end of the season and St Ledger and Whibread to come back from injury I would say we are fairly covered in that department.

But if the loan extension doesn't come off then that changes the situation completely, especially as we have no idea how long in reality it's going to take before St Ledger & Whitbread are back to match fitness (or how injury-free they'll be for the rest of the season).

Wonder if we will loan out someone like Zak or SSL to get a few good games under their belt if this happens... build up their match fitness, like...

Archived