Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aj1927

A BOTTLE of Malky Please.

The fact that you're concerned about us when you're ten points clear only betrays how nervous you are about it. A losers mentality is hard to shift. You're not comfortable up there at all. It would certainly rank as one of the most spectacular fvck ups in Championship history if you don't win the league from here, but I think if anyone can bottle it, then it's Cardiff. A couple of defeats and a draw or two, the gap closed to three points with around ten games to go, and you guys will barely be able to stand up as the heavy weight of a history full of failure comes crashing down on your shoulders. Like England in a penalty shootout, it's obvious to everyone what's gonna happen.

In your forum they are saying are defences are equal and our attack is better so why dont we have a chance of 'battering' you, isnt that not showing respect???

And you have to admit that you have been getting a lot of luck. Fot example ur first goal when it bounced of the post straight to your player. Whereas leicester have hit the bar/post so many times and i can't even remember the last time we got a goal like that. We also never get peno's and usually have to work very hard for our wins. In all of thr cardiff games ive watched this year you seem to have A LOT of good fortune.

I was thinking exactly the same thing tonight, while watching their game with Blackpool.

In the games i`ve seen Cardiff on tv,and our own game with them, i don`t think they`ve looked all that special, but to be fair, what they do seem to have this season, apart from luck on their side, is a resilience, and the character to dig in when under pressure, and to do the ugly things well, and with the 10 point cushion that they have, i think they`re going to take some catching if i`m honest.

One things for sure though, they certainly aint no Swansea, when it comes to playing the beautifull game.

I don't understand what you are trying to achieve? No one on here has said we would 'batter you'. Your doing well, so are we, your not going to walk the league nor are us or anyone. Anyone can beat anyone and that will be the case all season long. Bore off to the red side of baadiff

Sold ur clubs history and heritage for the owners money. Cardiff fans are money grabbing redbirds

Yeah Because, the fans owned the club...

And sold it to Malaysians so we could have our kit colour Changed.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OH out of curiosity where do your owners come from?

What steps have they taken to Brand Leicester ?

How many names had your stadium had?

Were you against your club spending Millions on players to achieve premier league football?

Wow.

And I thought Cardiff Fans were delusional.

Who's delusional? Has anybody, actually, categorically said we WILL catch you up in anything other than a jovial way? We've one or two fans that are a bit dense (no offence, kingfox) but I don't recall anybody actually stating that we're going to finish top with any degree of severity.

*Also, calm down

with the bloody

Enter

key.

Wow.

And I thought Cardiff Fans were delusional.

There are 54 points to play for and you have to play four of the top six before seasons' end.

If you think you've won the league already, I wouldn't be throwing stones if I were you. The glazing in your house will be at risk.

Sold ur clubs history and heritage for the owners money. Cardiff fans are money grabbing redbirds

What are you? Twelve? The owners changed the colour of the shirt, a lot of clubs have done that over the years - not just in the throws of "calcio moderno" either.

Could be us tomorrow if Top decided we'd be a better advert for King Power in pink or lilac or green.

We're a ****ing billboard for a dodgy duty free company.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, you put up a brilliant fight. Clearly value your clubs tradition.

Were you against your club spending Millions on players to achieve premier league football?

Our owners haven't tried to shit on the history of the club yet.

I think it's a great achievement to win the Championship, widely accepted as one of the hardest divisions to get out of. Are you telling me you wouldn't remember winning the league at Forest on the last day of the season? It'd be one of our greatest promotion, possibly even the greatest.

I'd also remember finishing 2nd at Forest.

I'd like to win the league but if we finish 2nd I'll be delighted.

What are you? Twelve? The owners changed the colour of the shirt, a lot of clubs have done that over the years - not just in the throws of "calcio moderno" either.

Could be us tomorrow if Top decided we'd be a better advert for King Power in pink or lilac or green.

The objectives were very much calcio moderno though.

That said, you could argue similar about Leeds going from blue and yellow to Real Madrid style all-white under Revie.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

A stadium name is not changing history. Change the colour you have always played in is and you only accpeted to this cos he wont put any money in otherwise. And why does taking t to other countries matter? How doea that affect history??

Btw think this guys lost, muat hvae saw the blue background, poor lad

Yeah, you put up a brilliant fight. Clearly value your clubs tradition.

Our owners haven't tried to shit on the history club yet.

History? Tradition? **** off.

Our history is in the men that have given sweat and blood for this club. Battled and fought to represent the city.

They've done it in blue, red, green, pink, "teal", white, yellow, black, gold and **** knows what else.

The colour means nothing. What matters is a city uniting behind the mutual interest of a football team. If all you've got to be proud of about your club and the only way you can identify with them is by having a bit of consistency in the colour scheme then you don't get it. End of.

Do me a favour.

I know you're Welsh but please try to remember the club you support.

I'm English but that doesn't mean I have to like every English club.

Cardiff fans are an embarrassment, not just for not boycotting but actually wearing the red shirts. There's as many red as blue these days.

The colour means nothing.

I'm sure there are thousands of Leicester fans that are proud of their team and plenty of people who have given 'sweat and blood' for the club who would disagree.

Archived