Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

You may pick the winner and still lose with that many bets lol Looking forward to getting up nice and early and watching an hour or so before work.

Hahahahahaa yeah I know!!! I'm a prat. Hopefully Marc Leishmann wins and then i'm laughing. lol

Just to clarify my bets then, because there's been a lot.

Tiger Woods @ 6/1 - £50 WIN (Stan James offer yesterday)

Dustin Johnson @ 33/1 6 places - £15 e/w

Keegan Bradley @ 33/1 6 places - £10 e/w

Keegan Bradley @ 28/1 5 places - £5 e/w (free bet with Bet Victor)

Keegan Bradley @ 25/1 - £5 WIN

Phil Mickleson @ 12/1 - £15 WIN

Phil Mickleson @ 16/1 (Stan James offer yesterday) 5 places - £15 e/w

Henrik Stenson @ 66/1 5 places - £5 e/w (free bet with Skybet)

Lee Westwood @ 30/1 5 places - £2.50 e/w

Steve Stricker @ 66/1 5 places - £2.50 e/w (free bet with Bet Victor)

Freddie Jacobson @ 125/1 6 places - £2.50 e/w

Thorbjorn Olesen @ 125/1 6 places - £2.50 e/w

Branden Grace @ 200/1 6 places - £2.50 e/w

John Merrick @ 250/1 6 places - £3 e/w

Paul Lawrie @ 300/1 6 places - £2 e/w

Marc Leishmann @ 400/1 6 places - £2 e/w

Lee Westwood 1st round leader @ 40/1 - £5 e/w

Bo Van Pelt 1st round leader @ 90/1 - £5 e/w

My bets with Bet Victor will all be refunded if Tiger or Rory wins, which is another nice touch. Hopefully Rory misses the cut though as I think he's a coont. It's fair to say i've gone wild, but this is my bread and butter. I expect a return but more importantly I expect 4 days of sporting brilliance and i'll enjoy it all no matter what.

I thought you'd have had room for Garcia in there somewhere. Some frightening odds there, even e/w

Flair, I note you've gone for Olesen. That would be some story.

He looks to have the game, but do you reckon he has a hope?

What do you make of betvictor as a bookie? I've fallen out with or had my account closed (and in some cases my wife's also) most online bookies now.

Corals, BetVictor and Stan James remain. Will Hill's still going but restricted. Bet365 still going unrestricted but have fallen out with them.

What do you make of betvictor as a bookie? I've fallen out with or had my account closed (and in some cases my wife's also) most online bookies now.

Corals, BetVictor and Stan James remain. Will Hill's still going but restricted. Bet365 still going unrestricted but have fallen out with them.

won too much?

won too much?

In every case but one. Ladbrokes took exception to a mis-price I spotted (tipped off by someone else). Think it was priced at 14/1 and should have been evens or similar. Race in South Africa.

They called me and said they'd paid out but had done so in error, could I put £x money back in my account (I'd withdrawn it).

I refused and they said fair enough, but you'll be having every bet from now on approved ie telephone betting.

Anyway, I assumed the money would never hit my account from Ladbrokes, but fair play to them, it did.

I think they got stung on it as I can't have been the only person told - and at 10 minutes before the off, they didn't have time to send out that email saying 'we've changed your bet' (which is what bet365 did to me - but thats another story)

Sportingbet have restricted me to 50p on any selection currently. I've found sometimes if you don't use them for a while, they lift it.

Can't you just go in to the bookies to have a punt?

A decent start for me yesterday with Leishman absolutely killing it on the back 9 and Dustin looks bang in there. I didn't get to watch any of Leishman's round but I hope he can keep it up, i've a grand riding on it!! hahahahaa.

I thought the course looked to be playing the easiest it has for many years, but then again the 1st round often has some very good scores by a lot of players and then the scores level off a bit. If it doesn't then we could see scores of 14 under+ for the winner.

Disappointed in Bradley yesterday, he never got it going at all. He's a battler though and I fancy him to shoot in the 60's today and put himself back in the mix.

Mickleson rescued his round and was unlucky not to be better off that 1 under, but he'll keep attacking and i'm still happy to be on him at 16's.

Some of my outsiders had a nightmare, Olesen who apparently suffered whiplash last week had a right hack as did Branden Grace. I thought both would go well but I don't suppose I can expect all 12 players to go well. Haha.

Stenson has pissed me off though, level par through 15 which wasn't fantastic but by no means poor and then he finishes with 3 bogey's. Not good Henrik, you've upset a plastic Swede.

Can't wait for today's buffet of golf

If Westwood can get his putter working, I fancy he might win this (I say that every year).

Agree it looks to be playing easier than perhaps some first days - but pin positions were not their worst.

Most of the trouble players got in to were due to ridiculous shots with drivers/woods.

Jekyll and Hyde was McIlroy. If he hadn't played a few silly shots and missed some straightforwardish putts, he'd be laughing.

If Westwood can get his putter working, I fancy he might win this (I say that every year).

Agree it looks to be playing easier than perhaps some first days - but pin positions were not their worst.

Most of the trouble players got in to were due to ridiculous shots with drivers/woods.

Jekyll and Hyde was McIlroy. If he hadn't played a few silly shots and missed some straightforwardish putts, he'd be laughing.

I have a small interest in Westwood but if he wins then i'll be down big time unless I get some decent places alongside. I'd like him to win though or one of the other Englishmen, our record in majors is an embarrassment and I think we should be banned until we can grow a pair of bollocks.

Pleased to see Rory having a chop, I dislike him immensly and i'm not sure why. Something irritates me about him and I take pleasure in his current demise. He'll be back for years and years to come though as that swing is incredible.

Hope Fernandez-Castano can hold out for a top 6.

How bad is his putting? It's frightening considering how good a ball striker he is. He makes Sergio look like a putting wizard. He'll be in the mix though I reckon, good call mate. I wish i'd backed hima s well as I initially had him down after you mentioned him the other week after his 3rd place finish.

Agreed on Rory. I saw a clip of him and G Mac (I hate myself for calling him that) and their two wives.

I used to quite like G Mac but after seeing that, I can't stand either.

McDowell is a coont.

How bad is his putting? It's frightening considering how good a ball striker he is. He makes Sergio look like a putting wizard. He'll be in the mix though I reckon, good call mate. I wish i'd backed hima s well as I initially had him down after you mentioned him the other week after his 3rd place finish.

McDowell is a coont.

Sergio's putting was frightening yesterday, Fingers crossed he can stay calm and focused and win me a wedge!

Just hoping he doesn't blow up. Same with Sergio really.

Fancy Mickleson to slowly sneak up behind the chasing pack today. He'll be there or thereabouts.

Sergio's putting was frightening yesterday, Fingers crossed he can stay calm and focused and win me a wedge!

Hope so mate, i've not backed him but i'd be over the moon if he won!!!

Just hoping he doesn't blow up. Same with Sergio really.

Fancy Mickleson to slowly sneak up behind the chasing pack today. He'll be there or thereabouts.

Greasy Phil is bang in there