Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Golf

That young lad has got some skills, forget his name. Seen a variety of lovely shots yesterday and today from him, driving, approach and putting.

Tianlang Guan

Made the cut on the number at +4. Amazing amazing achievement. 14 years old, absolutely staggering.

The slow play penalty was very unfortunate. The guy must be so far out of his comfort zone its hard to imagine, and i have some sympathy for him too because i watched some of the interactive amen corner coverage and at that time of day the wind was swirling all over the place. Picking a club on 11 and 12 was very hard.

In my whole life watching golf, the only time i can ever remember a penalty for slow play being given was to Ross Fisher at the Welsh Open. Its a rare occurance.

So glad that the penalty didnt mean he missed the cut

At least they picked ona 14 year old kid to show they enforce the rules.

You can bet your bottom dollar if it was an American junior they wouldn't have said a word.

And Tiger's take on the slow play penalty - "Well, rules are rules". Except when it comes to you, Tiger.

Wtf i dislike tiger but what did he do to warrant a disq?

What a masters so far ****ing love it

Dropped his ball in the wrong place to get a better shot (which is a two shot penalty) and wrongly didn't put it down on his card. He should have been disqualified.

The two incidents involving the Chinese lad,Guam and Woods exposes the hypocrisy of golf.

Woods signed for the wrong score,the penalty is disqualification but because its Tiger they find an

Obscure rule with a tenuous link and allow him to continue.14year old Guam is the only player to be

Penalised for slow play.

This just proves that the moral high ground claimed by the sport of golf is total bollox and expediency

Is in fact the overriding rule.

Please don't pretend the sport has any less cheats than other sports.

Carry on Masters: think my personal favourite so far was seing the reaction from Scotty to this "Adam how satisfying was that 69" well done Rishi Prasad, Scotty nearly spat his water out! lol

Anyone heard anything similar?

It's all set up for a great finish. Anyone down to Level par has themselves a slight chance.

Agreed but I think Scott and Snedeker will both finish around the 10 under mark and take some beating. I'd love to see Woods shoot course record and take the fooker