Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Another game on TV?

Given we're the only team to draw today with Boro's late winner, there is a good chance we'll be on TV.

Even if there is one draw tomorrow then we'll def be on TV as one game on ESPN and one game on ITV.

ITV/ESPN get one each I think, so providing there's not more than one draw tomorrow it'll be on TV...

Depends when it is. Could be PL games or Champions League on

Champions League doesn't start till Feb 12th, and even if there was a PL game, it'd be on Sky (if televised at all)

They're contractually entitled to a game each.. even if it is a 'shit' game, why wouldn't they put it on? Be better for them than not putting it on at all and losing whatever they've paid to gain the rights.

They're contractually entitled to a game each.. even if it is a 'shit' game, why wouldn't they put it on? Be better for them than not putting it on at all and losing whatever they've paid to gain the rights.

Yes but espn, would probably end up losing money on this game

Nah

Replays don't ever happen the same week as the Champions League I don't think.

PL Makes no odds FA cup is on ITV and ESPN weekday PL games are always on Sky.

You think wrong. Champs league returns when we have the replay. No chance of being on ITV.

Sure? Champions leagues like 12th Feb aint it, really that long till the replays? I'd of thought we'd of been on 5th or 6th (Could well be wrong)

Replay is the 12th. International midweek fixtures prevent replays on the 5th.

Sure? Champions leagues like 12th Feb aint it, really that long till the replays? I'd of thought we'd of been on 5th or 6th (Could well be wrong)

5th and 6th wouldn't happen cos of international call-ups.

ITV could happen. Don't they only show one CL game on Wednesdays? So our game could be on TV on the Tuesday?

Archived