Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
doubledeckerderek

The ref

When you consider the millions of pounds at stake for the clubs and players careers refs have to be given help. An official watching automatic replays in contact with the ref in charge of the game would soon sort out the mess that exists at the moment. Mistakes like those tonight would in the main be avoided.

Was he watching the same game tonight? Handballs left right and centre from both teams, our players getting leg-breaker tackles, Knockaert almost killed in the box. If Matt Mills ran on as an extra man and slam-dunked the ball into the net, the ref would give offside. What a tosser.

It's good to see a thread like this when we won for once !! He had a shocker. At least 1 penalty, a red card, a clean foul which almost led to a goal, am I right in thinking a handball in the leadup to their goal as well? One of the worst displays i've seen for a long time, but glad we came through it !!

Didn't seen to understand the handball rule. Also missed the blatant penalty on Knockaert at 1-0.

One of the worst refs ever, up there with Gavin Ward and Darren Deadman.

Massive overstatement. I don't think you remember just how bad Ward was.

Massive overstatement. I don't think you remember just how bad Ward was.

I do.

But today was like a game of basketball at times, Henry's tackle was dirty, Knockaert got knocked flying with that attempted overhead kick

Shocking referring.

Not really a red card is it, it's late and a bit high. It's a booking.

Agree with that - not a malicious tackle,just a bit rash. It's a sad comment on current refereeing standards to think that had Kingy made a meal of it then the ref might have changed his opinion of it.

Most other criticisms I agree with though; the push in Knocky's back was a blatant foul (how could the ref not see it?) and Knocky didn't milk it at all.

The most important thing is that we had bad refereeing decisions but rose above them and got the win. Earlier in the season we'd have lost that match because the bad decisions would have affected our mentality and performance. Hopefully we are getting mentally stronger as a unit.

Not really a red card is it, it's late and a bit high. It's a booking.

I've seen players sent off for much less

I've seen players get away with much worse....not really the point is it. He's made a genuine attempt to play a bouncing ball, being slightly blown out of proportion on here, for a change.

There couldn't have been many arguments of it was a red.

I've seen players sent off for much less

There couldn't have been many arguments of it was a red.

You had a drink? lol

You've lost me here, are you saying not many people on here have argued that it was a red, or are you saying that there is no argument it was a red?

I think king helped Henry a lot by jumping to his feet so quick !

If we had a hand bags scene after the incident he would have walked!!!

Only Drinky gave a reaction !

Stone wall penno also ?(regardless of knocky trying an overhead kick )A push in the back ? IS a push in the back.....!

You had a drink? lol

You've lost me here, are you saying not many people on here have argued that it was a red, or are you saying that there is no argument it was a red?

Stupid auto correct! lol

What I meant was there couldn't have been many complaints if it was a red!

Archived