Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Pearson The Manager To Beat

Met NFP in tescos in Sheffield the other day, my mates who were with me, Man Utd and Man City fans gave me no end of shit, this is going to go along way in terms of banter!

I'd get some new mates if I were you

When is the Q3 period? This table supposedly includes all matches "up to 01/02/2013" which is 33 for us (29 league, 2 League Cup, 2 FA Cup). However if you look at the season total chart we've played 31 games. In short, according to that table, there has been the following run recently in our season:

6 games

3 home wins

2 away wins

1 loss

14 goals scored

3 clean sheets

Winning margin of 12 goals (all games included)

At least one knock out game (because the KOM column is populated)

As far as I can tell we haven't had a sequence like that at all. Whether you agree with the system or not, the fact that they can't even populate the table correctly suggests that it's total bollocks.

Hats off to him I think he has done really well... Much like before. His signings have all proved to be decent and he's spent wisely, does his business early on in transfer windows and doesn't make any knee jerk signings. Even if we were to bottle it this season I wouldn't want him to go, we play great football with him at the helm and I've had no complaints.

Archived