Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

City V Peterborough Match Thread

Happiest day ever if we win today. I think this is the make or break fixture. If we win today, without Wood, we will keep winning imo.

Is Wood really out for 6 weeks? Whats the update on him? Kind of strange there has been no press or coverage on this.

He's just tweeted saying he's gutted to miss the game and he used the #sick. So I'm hoping it's just common cold or a virus.

He just needs a goal to boost his confidence. Pearson must have seen something in him that could develop in the future.

I don't think he would have paid that amount just for him to be a squad player. He is young so can only improve. You never know he could be pushing for an England place in a few years time.

Tough game today. Posh are 4/1 with Bet365, incredible price for a team at home. A point wouldn't be a disaster.

It's against the team bottom of the league when we're only in 2nd on goal difference. It would be a pretty poor result all things considered.

He just needs a goal to boost his confidence. Pearson must have seen something in him that could develop in the future.

I don't think he would have paid that amount just for him to be a squad player. He is young so can only improve. You never know he could be pushing for an England place in a few years time.

Incredible, unless you meant England C?

I don't think he would have paid that amount just for him to be a squad player. He is young so can only improve.[/Quote]

Your post was sensible right up until this point.

Are we on about Vardy here? Vardy who's 26?

Thought I'd picked up a ban. Went to post and was told I never had permission. Copied and pasted and it worked.

Not sure about today. Think they'll win but dreading that at some point there may be a losing run and it could start against a crap team.

Archived