Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glen parva fox

What's Futacs done wrong?

Why does he never get a start? Never been given a chance, feel sorry for him.

Same here, there's been 4 or 5 games this season where he would of been handy to have on the pitch including today. I bet he's getting sick of training all week for nothing he'll be on his way soon I bet.

Futacs needs to be given a chance as wankhorn and hardly are not good enough, they have been given plenty of chances this season and we simply can not afford to keep using them when they just do not deliver the goals that we need from them. Time to ditch both of them and use Futacs as the next choice striker, and possibly get another forward in on loan to freshen the forward line up.

If I was him i'd tell pearson to piss off and leave, utter joke he hasn't been given a chance and just continues to keep giving vardy and waghorn chances.

He must be getting pissed off and I dont blame him fair enough if Vardy and Waggy were coming on and scoring etc but there not.

Will he even get on the bench once St. Ledger and Whitbread are both fully fit? I'd really like to see him given a chance. Neither Waghorn or Vardy have scored for a long time so surely Futacs deserves a chance.

Archived