Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
glen parva fox

What's Futacs done wrong?

Played some decent passes but agree with his positioning - was poor. If I'm honest, I was happy to see him start and wanted him to do well but he was poor along with most of the other 10 players on the pitch.

I was hoping he'd do a job tonight and prove to everyone he has what it takes, I truly did. However based on that I can see why he was at pompey and why he has not been in Pearsons plans. I'm happy to admit the starting 11 minus keane were pretty piss poor. Unfortunatly Futacs on my opinion was the worst of a bad bunch ... By a country mile.

That at least puts to bed the "play Futacs" comments ......

Although I'm really not sure who's worse out of him and waggy still.

Vardy, Waggy and Futacs could maybe play reguarly in league 1 if they hit form

I was hoping he'd do a job tonight and prove to everyone he has what it takes, I truly did. However based on that I can see why he was at pompey and why he has not been in Pearsons plans. I'm happy to admit the starting 11 minus keane were pretty piss poor. Unfortunatly Futacs on my opinion was the worst of a bad bunch ... By a country mile.

my mate is a pompey fan and laughed when he saw Futacs starting, says it all

All we need now is a "Futacs was decent" thread!

Looked really poor last night. Can't be forgiven at this level for the chances he missed. If they had gone in it would have put a positive shine on his overall performance, but he just looked a bit shite to be honest

Archived