Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Huddersfield Post Match

The fans on the radio are a disgrace

""Maybe we should sack Pearson because he cant handle big names like Danns, and he aparently had a bust up with Wood . . . honestly''

'' Booooooo ''

" Must be match fixing''

''Derrr ellow, derr really blowin ett''

''Fuctas''

Udders totally deserved that win. We looked jaded and lacked ideas it was almost like we didn't want to win. Fooooktas could've won it for us though albeit for his shocking finishing.

A rest will do us good though and let's hope this losing mentality doesn't catch on.

Awful performance but not surprising given the line up (attacking wise). Knocky tried to do too much because he had nothing around him. Gallagher and Wellens did nothing wrong but they also show that the championship is a level where they struggle to make an impact. Futacs missed a few chances and was awful.

Personally if Pearson is going to rest players from his normal 16 he should give youth a chance not two players he has sent out on loan and clearly doesn't see a future for them at the club.

Might have shown Nigel a bit about his squad, now is the time to add some quality to our squad for the final run as 2 injuries to key men will cost us.

Udders totally deserved that win. We looked jaded and lacked ideas it was almost like we didn't want to win. Fooooktas could've won it for us though albeit for his shocking finishing.

A rest will do us good though and let's hope this losing mentality doesn't catch on.

See I don't agree with that, they had minimal efforts and shouldn't come away with confidence albeit with their big hitters being out. We dominated but didn't capitalise, they had most of their team in their own half most of the game.

Konchesky was outmuscled and cant cross for shit, Morgan gave away that stupid free kick, Kapser was all over the place, Futacs cant even get a shot away, Wellens was just Wellens, Vardy was no threat and the rest were just annonymous. LOAD OF SHITE!

lol forgot Vardy even came on, why do we still play him ????? shambles

I said it during the game and I still think the same now. Nige has picked a team for tonight consisting of players out of form, fringe players mixed with a few first teamers and hes sent them out with a word in their ear not to get involved in 50/50s, not to throw around silly tackes, not to do anything to risk injury and not to run themselves into the ground. And in fairness, thats exactly what the players have given.

I fully expect Pearson to come out in public and sound pissed that we've been knocked out, but he wont give two sh*ts that we've been knocked out today. The FA cup isn't important for us this season, the league is. He knows that, we knows that, this game was never going to be any different than how it panned out.

I dunno what everyone is fretting about

that sir, is the explanation i needed to feel better about the shocking performance, although fringe players surely should have made the most of their opportunity

nonetheless if we're gonna lose a game, im glad its in a cup that (in reality) was a distraction and caused extra games we dont need

why we wanna play wigan anyway? we'll play em next season!! (or not if they get relegated :ph34r: )

Firstly fair play to Udders, thought they were great second half, efficient. The reason why we lost, is not because of Wellens or Gally or any one player, the reason we lost is because we didn't want to, absolutely no desire to win at all. I don't buy into the 'its only the league' crap, you want to win every game regardless, as Nige will say. All you can do is beat what is in front of you, and we didn't. Very similar to the defeat against Burton, some player will have to build their way up again as what they produced today is not good enough.

Though Nige was poor today also, we were crying out for subs around 55/60 mins and by 75 it was all to late for the players to make a difference.

Futacs, Wellens, Gallagher all showed why they're fringe players tonight..

This right now is a team that you should want to be playing in; second in the league, pushing for promotion. That's something every player should want to contribute to but they frittered away their chance, as did plenty in the first leg in Huddersfield. Thought Moore not being involved was a bit harsh when opportunities were being handed out to many more so less deserving

That defending by Konchesky was abhorrent, he's been nothing like he was last season this time around but what alternative do we have when our supposed second choice left back has been at Manchester United for nigh on a month?!

The most concerning thing is reverting back to our complete inability to take chances without Wood playing. It showed first time around, it showed at Peterborough and it showed again tonight. I hope that Pearson delves into the loan market regardless of whether or not Wood is fit soon

One of the few positives tonight: Michael Keane. This lad is class. Every pass is weighted perfectly and he's never afraid to try and play. Whitbread has years on him but from what he showed earlier this season he doesn't have a chance of displacing Keane. Yes, at times he has made (and will make) mistakes but he's well worth having for his ball retention and commitment to getting the ball from our backline into the midfield or final third.

Archived